C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heads and cam.....here we go again

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2018, 06:04 PM
Big2Bird
Le Mans Master

Received 1,014 Likes on 808 Posts

Pulled pork is scientifically proved to increase weight. I research this all the time.
Old 12-16-2018, 07:25 PM
Capt. Shark
Team Owner

Location: Into the Mystic And yet, despite the look on my face, you're still talking TN
Received 155 Likes on 108 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23

Originally Posted by HeadsU.P.
Hickory or charcoal?
Lump charcoal with hickory chunks on the BGE

Originally Posted by jackson
vinegar-pepper or all the other stuff
I actually like vinegar base sauce

Originally Posted by 7t9l82
Apple wood. Chopped or pulled.
Only heatherns and pagans chop BBQ pork pig.

Just in case you're a carpetbagger from up north, heatherns is southern for heathens

Originally Posted by Big2Bird
Pulled pork is scientifically proved to increase weight. I research this all the time.
Old 12-16-2018, 07:47 PM
jackson
Le Mans Master

Received 628 Likes on 556 Posts

I prefer the style I'm used to.
Eastern Carolina Vinegar-Pepper and of coarse it's Pork. Typically Oak as the Hickory tends to overwhelm other subtle flavors. Whole-hog cooked low & slow over oak w/ sometimes a little pecan tossed in and it's "mopped" w/ a thin vinegar-pepper sauce throughout cook. Turkey responds well to same method. My favorite cooks makes it at his home all Friday night and sells it on Saturday morning; No sign No ads. If he knows you, you can also leave with some very good stumphole he makes somewhere. Earlybird gets the worm; all this is over and done with by 10 am Saturdays.

I've eaten BBQ all across US... it's a lot like something else I desire ... in that I've never had any I didn't appreciate.
Old 12-17-2018, 08:07 AM
Capt. Shark
Team Owner

Location: Into the Mystic And yet, despite the look on my face, you're still talking TN
Received 155 Likes on 108 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23

Originally Posted by jackson
I prefer the style I'm used to.
Eastern Carolina Vinegar-Pepper and of coarse it's Pork. Typically Oak as the Hickory tends to overwhelm other subtle flavors. Whole-hog cooked low & slow over oak w/ sometimes a little pecan tossed in and it's "mopped" w/ a thin vinegar-pepper sauce throughout cook. Turkey responds well to same method. My favorite cooks makes it at his home all Friday night and sells it on Saturday morning; No sign No ads. If he knows you, you can also leave with some very good stumphole he makes somewhere. Earlybird gets the worm; all this is over and done with by 10 am Saturdays.

I've eaten BBQ all across US... it's a lot like something else I desire ... in that I've never had any I didn't appreciate.

Quick Reply: Heads and cam.....here we go again