C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Won my bracket at 2018 Old Daze Drags

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2018, 01:27 PM
DblTrbl
Burning Brakes

Received 394 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by BKbroiler
now that its been relegated to the garage with the others.
With that consistency, you're going to need a bigger garage.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:28 PM
OMF
Melting Slicks

Received 343 Likes on 250 Posts

I've been away and am kinda late to the party here, but would like to extend my congratulations as well.
I've always enjoyed reading your drag strip adventures, and it's nice to see you win.....it's a great feeling!
Your R/T are spot on, and the car is dialed right in.....12.50's with vortecs, that's very respectable as well. So nice to read that your day was a success!
Old 09-24-2018, 05:59 PM
BKbroiler
Le Mans Master

Received 706 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by DblTrbl
With that consistency, you're going to need a bigger garage.
I suppose everybody could use a bigger garage. I have a constant battle with my wife to keep her from storing miscellaneous stuff in there. And, her car is in there too.

Originally Posted by sstocker31
I've been away and am kinda late to the party here, but would like to extend my congratulations as well.
I've always enjoyed reading your drag strip adventures, and it's nice to see you win.....it's a great feeling!
Your R/T are spot on, and the car is dialed right in.....12.50's with vortecs, that's very respectable as well. So nice to read that your day was a success!
Thanks. I'm glad you mentioned reading the story. I want to make it clear and interesting, without too many words.

Quick Reply: Won my bracket at 2018 Old Daze Drags