C3 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C3 products, services and promotions.

Silver Sport Transmissions NOW OPEN for business! PerfectFit™ Tremecs are back!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 01:17 PM
SilverOverdrives
Supporting Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Silver Sport Transmissions NOW OPEN for business! PerfectFit™ Tremecs are back!

Silver Sport Transmissions is now open for business!

PerfectFit™ Tremec TKO overdrive conversion kits are back and Corvette models are in stock for immediate shipping!

Our website is very simple and easy to navigate. Tech articles and product spotlights will be ongoing and other features will be added over time. Check it out at www.ShiftSST.com.

Call today, we'll be happy to discuss your project and assemble a package that fits your needs.

This is an exciting day for all of us here and we look forward to working with you!
2250 Stock Creek Blvd.
Rockford TN 37853
jeff.kauffman@shiftsst.com
Authorized TREMEC Elite Distributor
Old 05-20-2014, 04:47 PM
BOSTONCAMARO
Melting Slicks

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

My friend spoke with you guys yesterday as he has one of the older kits, going in a 91 Trans Am, it is nice to see stuff will once again be offered. I trust with good customer service you guys will do well.
Old 05-24-2014, 09:09 AM
SilverOverdrives
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by BOSTONCAMARO
My friend spoke with you guys yesterday as he has one of the older kits, going in a 91 Trans Am, it is nice to see stuff will once again be offered. I trust with good customer service you guys will do well.

Tremec TKOs are in stock now and we're ready to help!
Old 09-24-2014, 03:20 PM
Locke
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Will the RS units be offered in the future?
I'm not making that much HP and have been led to believe the RS is a much smoother shifting and quieter tranny than the TKO.

Locke McCormick
North Florida Corvette Assn.
Jacksonville, FL
Old 09-24-2014, 03:38 PM
SilverOverdrives
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Locke
Will the RS units be offered in the future?
I'm not making that much HP and have been led to believe the RS is a much smoother shifting and quieter tranny than the TKO.

Locke McCormick
North Florida Corvette Assn.
Jacksonville, FL
Mr. McCormick,

Keisler had difficulty building the RS in quantity due to it being a remanufactured product and limited availability of cores/rebuild parts. Keisler also spread erroneous information regarding the Tremec product in order to promote their own.

SST has future products in the works to be offered alongside our PerfectFit™ Tremec kits but they do not include the RS. The Tremec TKO is a fine transmission with years of production and engineering behind it and thousands of satisfied customers.

We're not ready for any public announcements regarding our future plans but they will be made here when the time comes.

Jeff

Get notified of new replies

To Silver Sport Transmissions NOW OPEN for business! PerfectFit™ Tremecs are back!

Quick Reply: Silver Sport Transmissions NOW OPEN for business! PerfectFit™ Tremecs are back!