Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'98 Trans Am FS/FT in Arlington TX

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 11:47 PM
lason
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default '98 Trans Am FS/FT in Arlington TX

Figured I would try here since I would like another C3.

'98 Trans Am
-Automatic
-Lid/K&N
-Shaner S2 Throttle Body
-Flowmaster 1 chamber exhaust
-all free mods
-cold A/C

The good is that this car has always been babied and is quick for what it is and everything except the TCS (traction control) works.

The bad is my ex wife decided to wreck it and give it back to me knowing I cant make payments on it AND my truck as well so that is why it is here. She rear ended a blazer pretty lightly and messed up the hood, front bumper cover and pushed the pass side fender a inch or so back. I looked at the damage as did the insurance company and they came up saying the hood will need to be replaced, the bumper cover will need to be stripped down and repainted the fender re-aligned. The rest of the cars paint is a little faded but looks decent for the milage. I had the insurance company cut GMAC a check for the damage so as soon as they get the check there will be about $1500 owed on the car. I AM willing to look at trades as long as they come with enough to pay the car off (and you get the title of course). I also have a '74 Nova project I can throw in if the trade is worth it. I would be interested in any year vette as long as its running and driving. I dont mind projects as long as the car doesnt require a frame up resto. This car drives perfect and there is no structural damage, only cosmetic.

Car is in Arlington TX

Last edited by lason; 06-29-2005 at 12:14 AM.

Quick Reply: '98 Trans Am FS/FT in Arlington TX