Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1976 l-48 FOR SALE 4oK doc. miles!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2001, 10:05 AM
fierolarry
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 1976 Flame orange L-48 Corvette for sale.This is a California car with a great deal of documentation. It has ice cold air, power windows,ps,pb,Deluxe interior, tilt=tel.steering wheel,AM-FM stereo,map light & auto. trans. This car has less than 3K miles put on it in last 9 years.This car will be getting a brand new original color paint job in the next week or so.also my wife who does upholstery,is putting in the new leather bucksin seats.Also the door panel repair strip kit is being installed. The interior is in excellent condition. No cracks in dash and original carpet is not faded or worn.Everything this vette works except for clock and RH radio speaker! Brand new work on car; Air con. refitted to modern freon system
new belts,one new motor mount,water pump,4 new Goodyear eagle GT's,heater fan blower motor,oil change.Newer work on car; cat. converter replaced.master brake cylinder,thermostat. Some history on this car; bought new by a doctor on 10/17/75 at FRANK HURLING CHEVY in Sacramento, Cal. I dont have original window sticker (darn!!)The doctor put on about 15K miles on it in the first 4 years and then rarely drove the car afterwords.The doctor passed away in 1994 and having no kids, The doctor and his wife let . his niece who lived in Houston,inherit the car in 1995. The niece had the vette shipped to Houston.In 1999 the niece was transfered to Chicago for her job. She then had the L-48 shipped to Chicago where it has been stored ever since in a Chevy dealers service garage.She had only put about 200 miles on car since being in Chicago.Her job takes her all over the country so she is only home on weekends, so she hardly drove it!. The brakes work great and this corvette is the most comfortable riding C-3 I've ever driven.The steering is tight and the trans shifts perfectly!There are NO sqeeks,rattles, or noises of any kind when you drive!Ther is one very small leak from a power steering hose otherwise no leaks at all. This is a very original 76 vette.Looks totally original under hood and it even has the original mufflers on car!I'm selling this car for $11500.Am going on vacation 8/4 - 8/13 so e-mail me any questions, I'll get back to you. Thank you.Also included is original owners manual and signed statement by niece on history of car.Also has original dealer installed luggage rack.

[This message has been edited by fierolarry (edited 08-02-2001).]

Quick Reply: 1976 l-48 FOR SALE 4oK doc. miles!