Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WOW. 72 Corvette Soft Top - Matching # Frame Off Restoration

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 10:14 PM
diyguy
Melting Slicks

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Default WOW. 72 Corvette Soft Top - Matching # Frame Off Restoration

I was riding around this afternoon and stopped by a quaint little shop and ran across this (and some other cool vettes!) Don't know much about them, but this car looks priceless to me. I asked the guy to send me the info on it. I took my camera and tooks some pics.

You can PM or email me and I'll put you in touch with them. LAMotorcars, Richardson, TX is who has it. Ph 214-850-1242 or there is a pic with a phone number on the license plate frame.

Anyway, here's what I got back.. Comments??? What do you think?

1972 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE WARBONET YELLOW TAN INTERIOR BLK SOFT TOP 350 CU 200 HP 4 SPD PW STEERING ORIGINAL NUMBERS MATCHING ENGINE CASTING ETC THE CAR IS LIKE NEW, FRAME OFF RESTORATION RUNS AND DRIVES EXCELLENT YOU CAN EAT OF THE UNDER CARRAGE VIN #1Z67K2S505095 EVERYTHING WORKS ON THE CAR PRICE AT $26000

~~

~

Old 11-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Jor-El
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran

I looked at this roadster. I did not drive it, but it seemed to be in pretty good shape generally. It was a little hard to start but may have been sitting a while. If I remember right the wipers may have been a little sluggish.

If I had not ended up finding a '71 coupe that was in even nicer condition and met what I was looking for a little better than this roadster, I would have seriously considered buying the roadster. I do think you can get it for less than the $26K asking price. PM me if you want to know more.

Jor-El
Old 11-04-2005, 09:03 PM
markbrown
Burning Brakes

Default Looking for 68-72

i live in richardson and am looking for a 68-72 vette don't matter vert or coupe. color blue gold white orange black - heck anything that looks good. would like a bb and with side pipes.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Jor-El
Racer

Cruise-In VII Veteran

I know someone in Arlington who has a '68 vert for sale -- NOM big block, 4 speed, but no side pipes. I think he wants $19K-$20K. It's blue with blue interior.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll see what info I can dig up.

Jor-El
Old 12-17-2005, 10:34 PM
diyguy
Melting Slicks

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

It's been awhile, so a BUMP TTT

Get notified of new replies

To WOW. 72 Corvette Soft Top - Matching # Frame Off Restoration

Quick Reply: WOW. 72 Corvette Soft Top - Matching # Frame Off Restoration