Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1980 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2001, 12:34 PM
Torcher
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1980 For Sale

Original color is dark blue most paint has been stripped, Interior is out of car and some pieces are mis matched colors (Original blue dash, top pads, moldings. Red seats and seat buckets in fair to rough condition. Black door panels) , original color of interior is also dark blue. Numbers matching L48 350 with 48,000 + or - original miles(very close to this, I just didn't look at the odometer). 4-speed. Had frame replaced about three years ago and frame is solid, Rear has been completely rebuilt (bearings, clutch packs, seals, new 373 gears,(currently out of car but i can re-install) All stainless steel parking brake components. Trailing arms re-packed and new bushings. Original options include A/C, PW, PB, PS, PDL, Fiberglass T-tops, Rear defog, AM/FM/CB Stereo, +more. This car is a project or used for parts.. Body is straight. Glass is not broken. Many new parts, I was in the process of taking down and rebuilding but have new project in the works. Car would need to be trailered. With engine, rear and Trans, $3,000. Without $2000. I would like to sell complete but If no responses and if enuf interest I may separate/part out. :chevy
Old 09-24-2001, 10:07 AM
Salvager
Racer

Default Re: 1980 For Sale (Torcher)

I am interested in your car. Can you provide me any pictures of the car as it sits now and before? Please contact me at ghiott@hotmail.com. I also have a friend looking for the same car as well. Talk to you soon!!
Old 09-26-2001, 08:21 AM
Torcher
Racer

For everyone who has asked, I will hopefully have photos by this weekend and I will try to e-mail them to each of you. Thanx :yesnod: :yesnod:
Old 09-26-2001, 02:08 PM
Charcoal Grey 90
Intermediate

Please put me on the list if pictures become available.

Thanks! :flag

Get notified of new replies

To 1980 For Sale

Quick Reply: 1980 For Sale