Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2001, 11:15 AM
Nag78
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR SALE

Hate to do it but it's just the signs of the times. I have a 1978 Silver Anniversary Edition for sale. I am the 3rd owner. The gentleman I purchased the car from had it in storage in his garage for 5 years. I have rebuilt both trailing arms completely. Fresh tune up and new tires also compliment the package. I am asking $8000.00 for the car. If anyone is interested you can reach me at Jasonnagy3683@aol.com or just reply to this post.
Old 10-24-2001, 02:19 PM
Nag78
Instructor

Default Re: FOR SALE (Nag78)

TTT :D
Old 10-24-2001, 02:33 PM
MacA1979
Always Shiftin'
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 527 Likes on 203 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

You need to include more info!

L48 or L82?
4 speed or Automatic?
How many miles?
Paint / interior condition?
Options? Do they all work?
Original drivetrain / numbers matching?

Good luck selling your "baby"!!
Old 10-24-2001, 02:55 PM
Nag78
Instructor

A little more information would probably be beneficial, huh? O.k. here goes:
Car has the L82/auto tranny, is numbers matching. Car has AC which does not work at the present time. Tilt/tele steering column. All gauges work with the exception of the clock (go figure). Black interior. Drivers seat has one small hole. The carpet is fine with the exception of a small round spot in the rear compartment area. The car has the original paint (silver on top, grey on the bottom). The hood has a scratch on it from the previous owner. It is starting to fade on the roof and hood as well. No cracks in the fiberglass at all. All anniversary badging is intact. As previously stated (I think), I have rebuilt both trailing arms completely, also replacing the brake calipers and brake lines. I also started to blast and paint the frame as well. The front suspension had work done from the previous owner (new bushings/idler arm bushings, etc) I am getting ready to put new shocks all the way around and do a 4 wheel alignment. Third member has been serviced and filled with appropriate posi additive and fluid. Motor runs very strong. Mileage is just shy of 100K. New alternator, belts, hoses, wiper motor, plugs, wires, distr cap, and tires (BFG's of course) round out the package. If I can think of anything else or do anything else to it I will add it to here. Sorry I didn't specify earlier. As before, I am negotiable on the price to an extent only because the bank holds the note and I need to preserve some cash for the wifes new car :rolleyes: I can also deliver the vehicle pretty much anywhere in North Carolina or Virginia if need be. Thank you all for your help in the past and hopefully I will be seeking your services again in the near future. :chevy

Get notified of new replies

To FOR SALE

Quick Reply: FOR SALE