Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

73 L82 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 11:04 PM
jimv0007
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 73 L82 Coupe

I have a real nice L82 73 coupe, Original 250hp engine and auto trans. Good solid frame, Red paints shine great, New Black leather seats, new carpet, Original corvette radio, Interior is in really great shape with no cracks or tears at all. The exterior just received a new front bumper and front spoiler so I had all the little chips touched up since the bumper was being painted so it looks great. The rear bumpers shine like new with only one very small spot on one of them. The Old school American Racing polished aluminum mags make this car look great. Goodyear Eagle II raised white letter tires with lots of thread(one is brand new). Flow through mufflers so it sounds great without being too loud. Brand new Holly polished carb but I have the original rochester that I will include. This car had ac but the compressor has been removed to be repaired and never re-installed but is included in the sale. The engine runs great with no smoke or blowby and the trans shifts as it should. This vette has 101k miles on it and it is obvious that it has been pampered. I am asking $12500 for a quick sale. I currently have 3 73 vettes and I don't think you will find a better great driver quality "Ugly Duckling" Corvette at a better price and you won't be disapointed. Email me for pictures. jimv0007@yahoo.com or call me (Jim) 814-771-6034

Quick Reply: 73 L82 Coupe