Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1968 Ex Triple Black Big Block Running Project

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 09:27 PM
jackmaster68
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 1968 Ex Triple Black Big Block Running Project

FS: 1968 Corvette Convertible 900 Paint Code 427 Big Block Car with 4 speed and correct 4.11 rear end. I purchased this car a few years ago and still haven't gotten to it yet and it's time to reduce my projects. The good: The car is an early production former big block triple black car 4 speed low option car that has the large front sway bar, rear sway bar, TI hole in the core support, single fuel line, date and code correct 4.11 HD rear end, and 6,500 rpm 435 or L88 tach. Low option high horsepower car with no power steering, power brakes, or power windows. It currently has a 396/402 for 71 SS Camaro or Chevelle and runs great. The bad: The car is far from perfect and needs body work and obviously the color changed back to black. The interior is not correct and will need work. The top frame is good and will need a new skin. Other than a carb rebuild, new battery and a caliper fix, I haven't done anything but drive it around town. The car is fun to drive in it's current state and could be enjoyed as it is or take it back to original. Click on my profile to see my album which has several other pics. Interested persons may contact me at 606-875-4306 or by PM. Priced at $16,000.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by jackmaster68; 08-03-2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: added photos, details, and how to see album info

Quick Reply: FS: 1968 Ex Triple Black Big Block Running Project