Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1980 L48 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Bramm38
8th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1980 L48 for sale

Well, I have decided to sell my toy with hopes of purchasing a newer one. 1980 L48, all stock. It is truly a survivor car. No mods done to it. I have owned it for a couple years now and havn't done much other than keep it up and running. Still in drivable condition and gets plenty of attention however time is taking its toll. Transmission probably needs rebuilt and engine could as well. I think the input shaft seal to the transmission is going bad, leaks. Paint is in good shape. Interior is decent, I do have a carpet kit for it just don't have time to install. LH headliner has decided to separate itself from the t-top. Door/T-top seals need replaced. Plenty of other little things that need fixed i.e. (pwr antenna, windshield washer, HVAC controls etc.) It would be a great project for somebody with the time and tools. Asking $6500. Hit me up on here or email me at steamboat79@gmail.com for more information. Thanks for your time.

Quick Reply: 1980 L48 for sale