Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS (UT) 68 vert 427

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 11:29 AM
scale4cash
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD (UT) 68 vert 427

I purchased this car in 2001 and worked on it over a 6-7 year span on my spare time. I don't claim to be a corvette Guru so I'll tell you what I know. Car was purchased from PA and shipped it to Utah. It was a mess of a car but that was what i was looking for as a project. I knew the engine was not a number matching and the paint was not original when I bought it. I was not trying to make a show car I wanted a cruiser and wasnt caught up in "original". I have a file of everything that I did to the car. new suspension, brake kit, interior, new dash wiring, paint, new black top. I was told not to worry about the engine or trans when i bought the car because they had just been worked on. I don't claim this to be a perfect car but it looks pretty damn good. If your looking for an original project this is not your car. Any questions please call Keith 801 205 1441. $23,000 obo you can see some pics in my 68 Chevrolet Corvette link under my screen name. I can send pics when requested thanks

Last edited by scale4cash; 04-28-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Quick Reply: FS (UT) 68 vert 427