Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1978 Silver Anniversary For Sale

Old 05-14-2013, 10:39 PM
airck
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1978 Silver Anniversary For Sale

I've owned my 78 since 2006, but I just don't get the chance to enjoy it much with busy kids and all.

$9999. If interested please email me at medlins4@comcast.net or message here. The car has always been garaged and only got wet to get washed. Interior is excellent for the age in Saffron cloth. Silver anniversary charcoal and silver paint with badging. Tires good, car runs and drives great and #'s match on the block.

Paint is okay for a driver, with some light flaking on the front bumper. Well maintained with recent brake lines, alternator and regular oil changes etc.

Power windows, AC (not cold - never got around to that project). New weatherstripping and new carpet with damplifier underneath as well as extra insulation so it's a quiet ride. Comes with extra parts including original radio and bezel - has a CD player and amp installed. Automatic transmission, L48 all stock, 78,000 miles. The car is located about 90 minutes from Indianapolis.

See/hear it start here.

No international inquiries. No nutjobs

Old 05-18-2013, 09:35 AM
airck
Advanced

Wow - tough room! Hey it's a sunny Saturday, I guess I'll just take it for a drive
Old 05-21-2013, 09:38 PM
airck
Advanced

Default Sold

SOLD! Wow that was fast! I'll miss it...

Get notified of new replies

To 1978 Silver Anniversary For Sale

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1978 Silver Anniversary For Sale