Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S: 1975 Corvette Coupe / project

Old 08-09-2016, 10:21 PM
Stung
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F/S: 1975 Corvette Coupe / project

For Sale: 1975 Corvette Coupe, white exterior, oxblood vinyl interior, base L-48 350 engine, auto 400 transmission, 66K original miles, PS, PB, A/C, PW, rear defog, stereo, luggage rack (no tilt-tele). Has original spare tire lock, jack, t-top bags, air cleaner, most ignition shielding, exhaust (including catalytic converter, OEM mufflers replaced), date coded wheels, trim rings. Appears to be original paint, original urethane rear bumper replaced with fiberglass unit. I have not found any evidence of body damage or panel replacement on the car. Was undercoated at dealer when it was sold new. Calipers have been replaced at some time in the last 10 years. Early car, produced in November of 1974. I do not have any paperwork or prior history on the car.

Car needs paint, door panels, carpeting, tires and other items. Mechanically I would check everything and replace as many gaskets as needed. Car does not smoke when started or driving and does not leave any puddles when sitting. I put a new right front brake caliper on and installed a new A/C Delco battery since taking possession of the car.

I am selling this for a friend who inherited it from her mother. I had seen the car for the first time about 4 years ago and didn't think much about it. When she recently contacted me for help in selling the car, I was thoroughly impressed with how complete and original the car is! Understand, it is rough around the edges, but not altered or modified. This is the kind of project to take on!

When I first posted this ad, I was not aware posting a car that I did not personally own is not allowed. I have had a thorough discussion from the System Administrator and have been granted permission to post. Thank you, Jim!

Please note, I have possession of the car. I am comfortable describing the car to a potential buyer. I will provide as many pictures and answers to questions that a potential buyer might request or ask. It is a used, 41 year old car, and comes with no written or implied guarantees. I have described the car to the best of my ability in the space provided. PLEASE ask further questions! I will be in charge of the transaction on behalf of the owner until the buyer takes possession of the vehicle.

Asking price is $5,500. I will strip the paint on the body for $800.

Call or e-mail with interest: 816-550-4719 / glasic74@Hotmail.com

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited by Stung; 08-11-2016 at 10:36 PM. Reason: selling for a friend; remove contact #
Old 08-21-2016, 07:30 PM
Stung
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New Price

New Price of $4950!

contact glasic74@hotmail.com or 816-550-4719

Thanks,
Jim

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F/S: 1975 Corvette Coupe / project