Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 69-72, coupe or vert, Blue or Silver

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 12:29 AM
RJ1AZ
Drifting

Location: PHOENIX, AZ Yes, it's true. You are a good woman. Then again, you may be the Antichrist.
Received 133 Likes on 108 Posts

Default 69-72, coupe or vert, Blue or Silver

Gentlemen, I'm hoping that one of you are driving around in my chrome bumper vette, but just don't realize it yet!

Looking for a 69-72 coupe or vert.

Must Haves:

Body/Paint
Lighter colored blue....LeMans, Mulsanne, Bryar. No Targa, Bridgehampton, etc.
Silver would be my second choice. No Steel Cities Gray.

Repaints ok, but must be in original color (matches the trim tag).

Paint and body in very good to excellent condition. I can deal with the random rock chip or small crack, but nothing that's big enough to notice until you're right up on it.

Engine
Small block only.
Preference given to 1) numbers matching, and 2) higher HP versions 3) would consider a nicely done non-matching stroker motor.

Options
PS, PB, AC, PW, tilt/tele are all highly desired, but not necessarily deal breakers. I can add all that stuff myself if the car is right.

Interior
Just needs to match the trim tag. Prefer Black or Saddle.

Budget is in the mid 20's, but I'm flexible for the right car. If you're expecting $35K for your car, it's not for me (or my bank account)!

If you've read this far, please realize I'm looking for a NICE driver. Doesn't have to be perfect...I can fix stuff...but don't waste your time or mine promoting something that doesn't fit my requirements.

Show me what you've got!
Old 03-14-2017, 02:09 PM
bdbvs
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Same criteria

Originally Posted by RJ1AZ
Gentlemen, I'm hoping that one of you are driving around in my chrome bumper vette, but just don't realize it yet!

Must Haves:

Body/Paint

Paint and body in very good to excellent condition. I can deal with the random rock chip or small crack, but nothing that's big enough to notice until you're right up on it.

Engine
Small block only.
Preference given to 1) numbers matching, and 2) higher HP versions 3) would consider a nicely done non-matching stroker motor.

Options
PS, PB, AC, PW, tilt/tele are all highly desired, but not necessarily deal breakers. I can add all that stuff myself if the car is right.

Interior

Budget is in the mid 20's, but I'm flexible for the right car. If you're expecting $35K for your car, it's not for me (or my bank account)!

If you've read this far, please realize I'm looking for a NICE driver. Doesn't have to be perfect...I can fix stuff...but don't waste your time or mine promoting something that doesn't fit my requirements.

Show me what you've got!
Looking for similar car in NY!
Old 03-15-2017, 12:08 PM
Staylor63
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 64 Likes on 63 Posts

Must Haves:

Body/Paint

Engine
Small block only.

Options

Interior

Show me what you've got!
Have you have ruled out 68's?
Old 03-15-2017, 12:18 PM
bdbvs
Heel & Toe

Default 68 Vette

Originally Posted by Staylor63
Been warned as 68 was the first year of the C3 to stay away from them.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:58 AM
RJ1AZ
Drifting

Location: PHOENIX, AZ Yes, it's true. You are a good woman. Then again, you may be the Antichrist.

Originally Posted by Staylor63
Originally Posted by bdbvs
Been warned as 68 was the first year of the C3 to stay away from them.
Yep, 69 got reinforced frame, wider wheels, smaller steering wheel, key on the column, 350 instead of 327, to name a few. Oh yeah, MAP POCKET! Lol.

I'd really love a 69...I prefer the gills over the egg crates, but I've seen some gill inserts for 70-72 cars, and that opens up more possible matches for me.
Old 03-23-2017, 09:25 PM
bdbvs
Heel & Toe

Default 68s

Yep, 69 got reinforced frame, wider wheels, smaller steering wheel, key on the column, 350 instead of 327, to name a few. Oh yeah, MAP POCKET! Lol.

I'd really love a 69...I prefer the gills over the egg crates, but I've seen some gill inserts for 70-72 cars, and that opens up more possible matches for me.
No longer ruling out a 68!
Old 04-03-2017, 12:00 AM
RJ1AZ
Drifting

Close down the thread. I found a LeMans blue 69 vert that was local.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:17 AM
bdbvs
Heel & Toe

Default Don't Close

Close down the thread. I found a LeMans blue 69 vert that was local.
I am still looking! Had 2 cars fall through, so frustrating!
Old 05-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Dave Kitch
Drifting

Received 71 Likes on 42 Posts

Very nice 69. Not blue but burgundy.
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...tte-coupe.html

Dave K.

Must Haves:

Body/Paint

Engine
Small block only.

Options

Interior

Show me what you've got!
Old 05-13-2017, 10:56 PM
BarryB72
Drifting

Received 254 Likes on 200 Posts

Your car might be in Ohio.

It's not listed for sale anywhere , but like I told someone else here on the forum, if someone showed up to my house with money and a trailer I'd have something that can fit 2 car seats the next day.
Attached Images     

Get notified of new replies

To 69-72, coupe or vert, Blue or Silver

Quick Reply: WTB: 69-72, coupe or vert, Blue or Silver