Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTT: Want to trade C5 Z51 6Speed for C3

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 08:33 AM
corvetteconnection
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want to trade C5 Z51 6Speed for C3

Hopefully I can post this here...

I have an extremely nice 1997 Black on Black Z51 6-Speed 1 of 629 made All options Except Body Side Moldings. Interior and Exterior is Excellent. The car is a 2 Owner car, Accident free Clean Clear title with 89k miles. Im looking to Trade for a C3. Below is what I am looking for, I can add cash for the right car. Prefer to have you message me and we can trade pics ,talk, trying to keep the comments on this thread to a minimum unless you have something to trade.

I want a beautiful driver, I have 7 corvettes that are all original matching numbers, very low mileage lets not drive it... bla bla bla... I want a c3 to replace the c5 and I can drive!

I would love an Ls1 swapped C3, or Built motor, Not looking for a bone stock L48 or L82 car.Fuel injected, Big brake, upgraded suspension cars are all words that turn me on.

Nice Paint, Looking for Black,Red, Grays/Silvers to the front of the line, I love matte,flat paint jobs. Actual paint jobs, not primer.

I love Pro touring c3 cars. Open to manual or Automatics

If you have something like I describe even for sale send me a message. With some pictures.

Prefer to deal on the east coast but I will fly out to look at the right car

Last edited by corvetteconnection; 05-14-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Quick Reply: WTT: Want to trade C5 Z51 6Speed for C3