Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Wanted 74-75 L82 Coupe in SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 03:07 PM
mojavegold
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Wanted 74-75 L82 Coupe in SoCal

I know this ad is going to sound very picky and I own that. I'm looking for a pampered, privately owned, rust free 1974-1975 L82 coupe (automatic, PS, PB, AC) in SoCal. I'm looking for a very nicely done, restored or original paint (not needing a repaint) car with modern upgrades like EFI and overdrive automatic trans, but will consider carbureted and turbo 400 cars. Working AC is a deal breaker for me. I prefer saddle or black interior. I'm only looking for a western car, nothing from the rust belt. I'm not looking for dealer flips, or anything newer than 1975, as I don't want to deal with California's insane smog requirements. I'm in no hurry and prefer to wait for the right car to come along. PM me if you have what I'm looking for.
Thanks
Old 10-09-2017, 08:09 PM
mojavegold
Intermediate

Originally Posted by mojavegold
I know this ad is going to sound very picky and I own that. I'm looking for a pampered, privately owned, rust free 1974-1975 L82 coupe (automatic, PS, PB, AC) in SoCal. I'm looking for a very nicely done, restored or original paint (not needing a repaint) car with modern upgrades like EFI and overdrive automatic trans, but will consider carbureted and turbo 400 cars. Working AC is a deal breaker for me. I prefer saddle or black interior. I'm only looking for a western car, nothing from the rust belt. I'm not looking for dealer flips, or anything newer than 1975, as I don't want to deal with California's insane smog requirements. I'm in no hurry and prefer to wait for the right car to come along. PM me if you have what I'm looking for.
Thanks
Nothing out there on the west coast???
Old 10-20-2017, 06:53 PM
mojavegold
Intermediate

Bump. Still haven't found what I'm looking for...
Old 10-23-2017, 09:30 PM
caskiguy
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 843 Likes on 659 Posts

Originally Posted by mojavegold
Thanks
Corvettelady.com Sonja is the owner she currently has a 75' take a look.
She a nice gal and has been involved with Corvettes a long time. I almost bought a 70' LT-1 but it was what I thought above my ability to bring to life. Dumb.
Good luck.
Old 10-24-2017, 08:19 PM
mojavegold
Intermediate

Originally Posted by caskiguy
Corvettelady.com Sonja is the owner she currently has a 75' take a look.
She a nice gal and has been involved with Corvettes a long time. I almost bought a 70' LT-1 but it was what I thought above my ability to bring to life. Dumb.
Good luck.
Thanks for the tip. I emailed and spoke with her today, very nice lady. She doesn't have what I'm looking for, but told me that she would keep a lookout for me. I'll just keep going to Pomona and surfing the net, one will pop up eventually...
Barry

Get notified of new replies

To Wanted 74-75 L82 Coupe in SoCal

Quick Reply: WTB: Wanted 74-75 L82 Coupe in SoCal