Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 68 Convertible “Driver” - Does Not Have to be Matching

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 01:23 PM
Jmc2112
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 68 Convertible “Driver” - Does Not Have to be Matching

Hello,
Looking for a 68 Convertible in Florida, in good enough shape to drive and just looks good. Silver preferred but open to other colors. If out of Florida that’s fine but trying to avoid shipping. Newer engine preferred, not interested in too much high performance. Good interior that needs minimal work. AC a plus.
Thanks,
JC
Old 01-19-2018, 06:41 AM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

Received 707 Likes on 543 Posts

Originally Posted by Jmc2112
Hello,
Looking for a 68 Convertible in Florida, in good enough shape to drive and just looks good. Silver preferred but open to other colors. If out of Florida that’s fine but trying to avoid shipping. Newer engine preferred, not interested in too much high performance. Good interior that needs minimal work. AC a plus.
Thanks,
JC

Hi JC,

I have an older restored body off "mutt" 68 convert Newer 350 crate motor, automatic, interior isn't that great, needs door panels, priced to move and driven often.

I have 3 vettes, and the newer stuff is getting more attention as they are "movers" LPE ZR-1, and TT Z06

Doesn't have AC, but to be honest, the newer AC aftermarket stuff is better anyway (lighter, more reliable, ect..._)

I'll pop my add up to the top. this car isn't for everyone, only those that want to get a cheap thumbs up and have fun.

Quick Reply: WTB: 68 Convertible “Driver” - Does Not Have to be Matching