Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Pre-1978 under 5k

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2019, 09:34 PM
cosmok
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pre-1978 under 5k

Looking for another car, pre-big back window and under $5,000. As long as it rolls and steers we'd be good to go
Old 02-07-2019, 11:19 AM
70s Vette Guy
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

I have a 75 that runs, drives and stops just fine. The paint has been stripped off. Interior is red, and in decent shape. 350, automatic, p/s, p/b, p/w, a/c. Was in the process of restoring, but now I have too many projects, been buying a couple cars, they were too good of deals to pass up. Would let it go for $4,300, car located in Riverside, CA. I have not found any rust issues, just surface. Don't know where you are located. Found these pics on my phone, I will be home this weekend and can take additional if interested. I have removed the side pipes, they weren't in the best shape. I have a set of headman headers and exhaust that I will be installing. The chrome hood and rear grills, front and side running lights, door handles and locks, gas lid, were all removed for painting. They all go with car. I also have a rear bumper to install. The driver's door mirror was broken off, have pieces to repair.

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited by 70s Vette Guy; 02-07-2019 at 01:47 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:25 AM
cosmok
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 70s Vette Guy
I have a 75 that runs, drives and stop just fine. The paint has been stripped off. Interior is red, and in decent shape. 350, automatic. Was in the process of restoring, but now I have too many projects, been buying a couple cars, they were too good of deals to pass up. Would let it go for $4,300, car located in Riverside, CA. Don't know where you are located. If interested I can send pics.

Thanks,
Jim
Hey Jim,

In Texas but the cars are headed for export so Cali is convenient. If you can send some photos that would be great!

Get notified of new replies

To Pre-1978 under 5k

Quick Reply: WTB: Pre-1978 under 5k