Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1982 Collector Edition 26K miles

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 09:36 AM
C369GS
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default 1982 Collector Edition 26K miles

This is not my car. I am posting it as a favor and have not seen the car in person because it is currently in storage. For context, Ron's shop is currently putting the new frame under my '69, so I was up there yesterday checking on progress and he mentioned this '82. That said:

http://www.ronsautorestoration.com/f...CE/1982_CE.htm

I think Ron is asking around $20K for it but said he has some flexibility on price. How much is a topic for a prospective buyer to discuss with Ron directly. I just thought some folks here who may be looking for a clean, original C3 Corvette might be interested in knowing about this one.
The following users liked this post:
JohnRogers (03-13-2018)
Old 03-13-2018, 11:19 AM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Site users sometimes list Corvettes for a friend or relative who is unable to market and sell the car for themselves for some legitimate reason.

We tried a revision to the rules to allow those listings to take place without the need to get prior approval from an administrator so long as the threads disclosed the circumstances of the nominee sale and stated the role they would play in resolving any post-sale disputes.

It hasn’t worked as it has created a proliferation of people offering Corvettes for sale for a friend or relative who declare they will take no responsibility in resolving post-sale disputes. That’s potentially harmful to site users, so we are reverting to some of the previous language.

Going forward, those listing cars or parts they do not personally own must make this clear in their sales thread, posting:
  • The circumstances regarding why the owner is not listing the car
  • The role the thread starter will play in the sale
  • And agreeing to participate in trying to resolve any post-sale issues.
Threads failing to address those points will be removed by moderators.

Potential buyers should be aware of who the actual owner of the car or parts is and who would be responsible for potential disputes before proceeding with a purchase.

Those listing cars or parts they have no affiliation to, just for the interest of other Forum users, should specify "no affiliation" in the thread.

Quick Reply: FS: 1982 Collector Edition 26K miles