Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Red 1980 Corvette L82 in Chicagoland Area

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 09:19 AM
GabeH12
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red 1980 Corvette L82 in Chicagoland Area

I’m just testing the market to see what I could possibly get. It’s a red 1980 Vette with about 55,000 miles. Has a FiTech carb, cats were cut out and magnaflow mufflers are in the back. She’s needs new paint as it’s cracked and chipped due to age and the previous owner had it on blocks in a barn for 12 years. She also needs new front carpet, radio, blower motor (just needs to be intalled I have the part),and speedometer cable (it’s just wound up). There really isn’t any rust and the birdcage looks very good. Tires still have a good amount of tread. This was also as fully optioned L82 as it has power windows, rear defroster, telescopic and tilt steering wheel, etc.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:58 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,329 Likes on 2,775 Posts

You are not allowed to gauge interest in your sale without being a Supporting Vendor. Please provide an asking price for your car per forum rules.

3. Best Offers & Gauging Interest

The forum will permit "OBO" or "serious offers" in a sales or WTB thread where a price has been stipulated. Responses to WTB threads must include an asking price.

We will not permit posts or threads where no price is stated, and the seller asks for open offers. Neither is it acceptable to ask a ridiculously high price with a request for offers.

Members are not permitted to "gauge interest," in their item for sale thread. Such threads will create an ebay type auction, and that is unacceptable. Sellers must create their thread with an asking price included.

Only forum vendors are permitted to gauge interest in their products.

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 05-07-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Quick Reply: FS: Red 1980 Corvette L82 in Chicagoland Area