WTB (Want To Buy) 68-73 4 Speed Manual - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 68-73 4 Speed Manual

Old 07-02-2018, 04:36 PM
Shann

Default 68-73 Manual

I'm looking for a chrome bumper (including 73) Corvette 4 speed manual as a project car.
Color really doesn't matter, same with body style (coupe/convertible), both small blocks and big blocks are welcome, and any engine condition is alright (doesn't have to be #'s matching).
Besides the transmission, the only other big criteria is that the frame and birdcage be in good condition and free of any excessive rust, and that there isn't any huge damage to the body.
Oh also -- I'm located in Saint Louis Missouri, but I am willing to travel to check out the right car.
Feel free to leave a message here or PM me, and any leads for cars you've seen for sale would be greatly appreciated as well!!

Last edited by Shann; 07-02-2018 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:28 PM
L88vette

Default '72 Convertible 4-spd, Both tops, Base motor, Matching numbers, Project

Originally Posted by Shann View Post
I'm looking for a chrome bumper (including 73) Corvette 4 speed manual as a project car. Color really doesn't matter, same with body style (coupe/convertible), both small blocks and big blocks are welcome, and any engine condition is alright (doesn't have to be #'s matching). Besides the transmission, the only other big criteria is that the frame and birdcage be in good condition and free of any excessive rust, and that there isn't any huge damage to the body. Oh also -- I'm located in Saint Louis Missouri, but I am willing to travel to check out the right car, any leads would be greatly appreciated!!
I have a '72 Convertible 4-spd, Both tops, Base motor, Matching numbers, Project. Many new NOS and reproduction parts included. Steel Cities Gray W/Black interior. $15,500. Pictures upon request. Reply to [email protected].
Old 07-03-2018, 04:25 PM
rgregory
CF Senior Member

22 years ago I put an ad in the newspaper for a 68-73 4 speed running or not. That is what got me my '70, good luck.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:07 PM
Shann

Originally Posted by rgregory View Post
22 years ago I put an ad in the newspaper for a 68-73 4 speed running or not. That is what got me my '70, good luck.
That's not a bad idea, but I don't know how well newspapers will grab attention nowadays haha. Anyway thanks I appreciate it!!
Old 07-04-2018, 10:25 PM
council bay
CF Member

I'm looking for a chrome bumper (including 73) Corvette 4 speed manual as a project car.
Color really doesn't matter, same with body style (coupe/convertible), both small blocks and big blocks are welcome, and any engine condition is alright (doesn't have to be #'s matching).
Besides the transmission, the only other big criteria is that the frame and birdcage be in good condition and free of any excessive rust, and that there isn't any huge damage to the body.
Oh also -- I'm located in Saint Louis Missouri, but I am willing to travel to check out the right car.
Feel free to leave a message here or PM me, and any leads for cars you've seen for sale would be greatly appreciated as well!!
I am selling my 1971 coupe, Blue on blue, 4 speed,power steering, factory alarm system, and air, which is not hooked up. Great driver that could use some tlc. All chrome is good, frame and bird cage great. Car has the original engine, 3500270hp, and driveline. An original car that hasn't been butchered or cobbled up. Asking $11,500. Thanks Greg
Old 07-05-2018, 11:39 AM
rgregory
CF Senior Member

That's not a bad idea, but I don't know how well newspapers will grab attention nowadays haha. Anyway thanks I appreciate it!!
No I don't think the newspaper is worthwhile now but 22 years ago the internet wasn't used for much like it is now. Your post just brought back the memory.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:08 AM
leigh1322
CF Senior Member

There is this great BB deal that meets your criteria:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-corvette.html
Old 07-11-2018, 12:52 AM
Shann

Originally Posted by leigh1322 View Post
There is this great BB deal that meets your criteria:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-corvette.html
Thanks for sharing, and that car really would be the perfect one! Too bad it's just a little out of my price range haha
Old 07-11-2018, 03:47 PM
0So Cal VETTES
Former Vendor

I have a White 1969 convertible at my shop that my boss has been sitting on for a very long time(10+ years).

Original Numbers Matching 350/350 HP with 43,346 Original Miles, 4 Speed, Steel Bumper Car (Includes rear steel bumpers)
Comes with original Hardtop(Dont even think my boss has taken it off since he got it), GM L88 Fender Flares Installed, Corvette Factory Side Pipes, Comes with most of the Original Red Interior, Reupholstered Original Seats, Original Factory Smog Equipment, Rallye wheels, Runs and Drives, Rust Free - Clean CA Title

NCRS Friendly. Even has matching window glass all around.

$15,500 firm.

Last edited by So Cal VETTES; 07-11-2018 at 03:48 PM.
Old 07-29-2018, 07:54 PM
binster
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

1969 Coupe with a L46. Raleigh NC
pm me if you have any interest

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...e-4-speed.html
Old 07-31-2018, 11:21 AM
William Coakley

Default 72 c3

have a 72 corvette coupe 350, 4 speed, runs needs cosmetics $6500 front bumper and hood have been changed.

Old 01-09-2019, 11:23 PM
vetteman1100
CF Senior Member

69' 4sp. 454, originally a 390 horse 427. Convertible both tops. No BS, it is a project. Was taken apart about 10 years ago and some body work done . Some new and rechromed parts. Has been in a dry storage building all the time. $15,000. For more info email. [email protected].

Last edited by vetteman1100; 01-09-2019 at 11:26 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: 68-73 4 Speed Manual

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.