Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2014 CVO Road King turbo FS/FT

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 02:40 PM
zer0t
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'10

Default 2014 CVO Road King turbo FS/FT

The bike is in like new condition with 3700 miles. The bike is far from stock and the entire engine has been redone and it has an ATP turbo charger with 13lb spring. The engine was built by Dave Stoddart in Pennsylvania and it runs so smoothly it’s hard to tell it’s a Harley 110” engine.

The components are as follows:
Polygonal P3R crank Tuckahoe NY
Carillo rods
Screaming Eagle 9.5:1 pistons
heads dome by Dan Baisley
S&S roller rockers, lifters and adjustable pushrods
Cams are Frank Drago blower cams
HPI 58mm throttle body with 6.7 injectors.
Thunder Max ECU (original comes with the bike as well)
American Turbo Products turbo charger and 2 bar map sensor.

The power is smooth and linear not jerky. When the turbo boosts you can feel your hands gripping the bar tighter to hold on. The tune from Dyno Dave, trained by Doc, is just a piece of art work. It’s hard to describe how smoothly this bike runs. I’ll post at least a standing video this week. The turbo can put down nearly 30 PSI of boost but I’m pretty sure at that point you’d need to do a chain conversion and copper head gaskets. I’m sure it would be insane but not sure how the day-to-day didn’t would be. The bottom end would handle it but may not be as much fun. The current setup is tame under normal riding conditions and pulls super hard under power.

The bike is the CVO green for 2014. I had the paint completely color corrected and ceramic coated. It looks way, way better than it did when it was new. I’ve added the boom audio it’s speakers and a handle bar mount for a phone. The sound is ok but I like having tunes. I’m selling this bikes, sadly, and will hate to see it go but it’s the realities of my life situation. It’s physical limitations and not a financial issue but I hate to see it sit in the garage. It runs and rides better than a new bike, professionally maintained and serviced in late June with all synthetic fluids and new plugs. FL title in hand where the bike is located. I split my time between FL and NYC but the bike is in my garage in Fernandina Beach, FL 32034.

I am willing to partially trade for 68-72 corvette, prefer NOM or 78-82 911 plus cash on my end, most likely. I would ask 20k or best reasonable offer. I know it has NJ plates in the photos but moved it down to FL and titled and registered in FL.

Last edited by zer0t; 09-03-2018 at 04:08 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:33 PM
VistaVette
Pro

Received 183 Likes on 127 Posts

Wow! Awesome bike. If you didn't already I'd suggest you list it at HDfourms.com.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:54 PM
cv67
Team Owner

Received 3,043 Likes on 2,602 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Nice build, super clean & well planned out

Get notified of new replies

To 2014 CVO Road King turbo FS/FT

Quick Reply: FS: 2014 CVO Road King turbo FS/FT