Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 77 L-82 4sp coupe TN

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 04:44 PM
Faslane
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Default 77 L-82 4sp coupe TN

SOLD... please delete. 77 L-82 4 speed coupe, original engine and transmission, original silver on black, runs, drives, shifts, steers, stops as it should. Every light, gauge, option, accessory works as they should except A/C, there is a hole in the line coming out the compressor. The car does not pull, shake, and no bearing noises. Charges, great oil pressure and runs 190 degrees all day. Choke is perfect adjustment. One headlight is faster than the other. Paint is every bit a 10 footer, but cleans up well, no accidents but has been touch up and spot painted through the years. Interior is pretty original cleans up good and is all there, but has the usual cracks in the door panels and console needs attention. The only leak I have every noticed is power steering. A drip or two very small. I am going to post a link to a photo album, I cant remember if there are underneath pics, but I have been over it underneath thoroughly and no issues, I wish my 64s frame was this nice, but I will take more pics for serious inquires of where ever you would like through text or however. I bought this car here from a member "Joe" middle of Feb 2018. I paid 7500 for the car, I have put the car in my name, clear and clean TN title. All maintenance is up to date. As far as history, me and Joe came to the conclusion he was the 3rd owner. Fly in drive it home. Selling it because I just dont need it, I like it, but I dont need it. I have made several repairs and updates, but have put only 25 moles on the car. Would rather have the space for my wife to park inside this winter. 8500.00 Firm Firm Firm! Thanks Lane, call or text 615-308-6655 nothing past 10pm central. Thanks again.
http://s425.photobucket.com/user/fastlane5/library/L82

Last edited by Faslane; 12-18-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Quick Reply: FS: 77 L-82 4sp coupe TN