Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1968 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 02:49 AM
SB64
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 795 Likes on 620 Posts

Default 1968 Coupe

SOLD
I am selling off my 1968 coupe/project/parts car. I have decided to go a different route. This car was a high optioned model for 68. Automatic transmission, power windows, and AC. this can be restored or parted out. Their are many parts of value on this car if the time were taken to break them down. Has the original rally wheels, a good front clip with a
small repair to the lower valance. Block is a 327 and I will get the codes off it. I assume it is a base model but I will check. Transmission still in car. Frame appears to be okay but I will check. Full suspension intact. PM me if you have any interest. Pictures coming
Thank You

$5000. OBO
No offer by weeks end I will remove ad and go else where

Last edited by SB64; 12-17-2018 at 05:52 PM.
The following users liked this post:
KNOT-HEAD (12-14-2018)
Old 12-14-2018, 08:49 AM
KNOT-HEAD
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by rvzio
I am selling off my 1968 coupe/project/parts car. I have decided to go a different route. This car was a high optioned model for 68. Automatic transmission, power windows, and AC. this can be restored or parted out. Their are many parts of value on this car if the time were taken to break them down. Has the original rally wheels, a good front clip with a
small repair to the lower valance. Block is a 327 and I will get the codes off it. I assume it is a base model but I will check. Transmission still in car. Frame appears to be okay but I will check. Full suspension intact. PM me if you have any interest. Pictures coming
Thank You

$5000. OBO
Please include pictures.

KNOT-HEAD
Old 12-15-2018, 09:26 AM
SB64
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 795 Likes on 620 Posts

Car does have the original hood with hardware as well as complete headlight assemblies. I see no rotted out areas on the frame but without pulling the body it's hard to tell. All of the fiberglass looks great doors are rotted but skins are good.

Old 12-16-2018, 04:31 PM
crf311
Melting Slicks

Received 83 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by rvzio

Car does have the original hood with hardware as well as complete headlight assemblies. I see no rotted out areas on the frame but without pulling the body it's hard to tell. All of the fiberglass looks great doors are rotted but skins are good.

how does the birdcage look? Any rust in the lower windshield corners , #2 body mount or the windshield?
The following users liked this post:
KNOT-HEAD (12-17-2018)

Get notified of new replies

To 1968 Coupe

Quick Reply: FS: 1968 Coupe