FS (For Sale) 1971 fs - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1971 fs

Old 01-04-2019, 03:41 PM
EngineerJay
CF Senior Member

Default 1971 fs

I am selling my 1971. It is in decent condition, I have not had a chance to get it out in awhile and with a new baby i will not be able to give it the attention it needs for awhile. It is currently in storage as I am waiting on a house to be built at this time. I am in West Michigan.
I am asking 15,000 for it.
Last time I had it in to the shop they let me know the intake would have to be replaced and the engine possibly rebuilt. It has been running ok, will stall out every once in awhile.
I have replaced all the wire harness's except the ones that go to the battery and I have replaced all the vacuum lines.
Included with the car is the 2nd set of T-tops (moon roof style), all of the old harnesses and vacuum lines, all the books and documentation I have (Haynes, assembly, and repair manuals).
I was starting work on getting the wiper door in working order as the previous owner had disabled it and removed some of the bracketing so the wipers and door is currently removed.
I can send more pictures or answer any questions.

Old 01-13-2019, 01:24 PM
Jstan2014
CF Senior Member

GLWS

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.