Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C3 Corvettes, 1968 - 1982 > C3s for Sale/Wanted
Reload this Page >

FS: 1968 Coupe L79 4spd Numbers matching Cruiser - Jacksonville FL

Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1968 Coupe L79 4spd Numbers matching Cruiser - Jacksonville FL

Old 04-19-2019, 02:20 PM
edram454
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Liked 24 Times in 22 Posts

having owned a 69 350/300 auto with a/c, the later built 69's with these options did not come with a.i.r. equiptment from the factory. the factory determined that with the base motor and auto and a/c that the emissions were so good that it was no longer needed. I saw a lemans blue auto 350/300 in the ncrs meet years ago at the cypress gardens show which belonged to a pilot and was body off restored that it was the case with his. His car was a late built car this these options. fyi..
Old 04-19-2019, 06:55 PM
cor66vette
CF Senior Member

Liked 354 Times in 225 Posts

Originally Posted by edram454 View Post
having owned a 69 350/300 auto with a/c, the later built 69's with these options did not come with a.i.r. equiptment from the factory. the factory determined that with the base motor and auto and a/c that the emissions were so good that it was no longer needed. I saw a lemans blue auto 350/300 in the ncrs meet years ago at the cypress gardens show which belonged to a pilot and was body off restored that it was the case with his. His car was a late built car this these options. fyi..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 1968 Coupe L79 4spd Numbers matching Cruiser - Jacksonville FL

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.