Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

73' for sale 7500 miles

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 01:00 PM
theweeb
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by zrc3john
Noticing a drop in prices over the last few years on C-3's....Or, is it just me?
This is from Hagerty just yesterday (doing research on my purchase), 1968 grade 1 and 2, seems pretty flat. Past three years.

Old 03-02-2019, 09:25 AM
K-Spaz
Team Owner

Location: Central PA. - - My AR15 identifies as a muzzleloader
Received 522 Likes on 387 Posts
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Ad seems fine to me, sounds like the sort of guy I'd want to deal with.

As to the car not being original, what would it matter if it wasn't? If it's restored to the condition it appears in the ad and has been stored as claimed, (should be easy enough to verify), does 19K seem high for a 73 w/Ac in excellent condition, even with high miles? Lets face it, if it is higher miles, many of those appear to have been removed with tlc. Jmho.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:50 AM
zrc3john
Melting Slicks

Received 359 Likes on 260 Posts

Originally Posted by K-Spaz
Ad seems fine to me, sounds like the sort of guy I'd want to deal with.

As to the car not being original, what would it matter if it wasn't? If it's restored to the condition it appears in the ad and has been stored as claimed, (should be easy enough to verify), does 19K seem high for a 73 w/Ac in excellent condition, even with high miles? Lets face it, if it is higher miles, many of those appear to have been removed with tlc. Jmho.
People get to hung up today on numbers matching if you ask me....If its not an L-88,63 split window,427/435, big tank Z06 who cares...??

Chevy made so many corvettes over the years its hard to justify numbers matching when it comes to a sale..

Most vettes I have driven over the years with swapped engines, modded engines, modded suspensions drove way better than the stock original....

A vette like this, just buy it to use it and have fun with it....73 is not a huge high dollar year....

Ask me, I own one...

Quick Reply: 73' for sale 7500 miles