Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 1980 Corvette - Sold out of Ft. Wayne

Old 03-17-2019, 12:57 PM
G.Rossman
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '13, '15, 18
Default 1980 Corvette - Sold out of Ft. Wayne

I am looking to see if I can find my dads' 1980 Corvette. I worked on it with him when I was in high school. The car was a one owner, him, black, L48, had the suspension option from Gymkhana(spelling?), two tone gray/white kind of interior. As I recall it was a cloth and leather combo. It had somewhere around 50k miles I think on it, that may be off some. My mom rear ended a truck and somehow over revved the motor possibly spinning a bearing. My dad lost interest in it and sold it to someone before I had a chance to get it. It would have had damage to the front end, near the nose and headlight area. If you know of it please let me know.
Thanks.
Old 03-17-2019, 05:38 PM
corvettewill
CF Senior Member

Try to find any paperwork with the VIN#. Then look it up on the C3 registry.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.