Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

college starting, need to sell my car 79

Old 08-16-2003, 10:35 PM
egertge
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default college starting, need to sell my car 79

well, i put it up on here at the begining of summer thinking it would sell, but living in this small town, it doesnt get very many people looking at it that would buy it. its a 79 painted 94 vette admiral blue. it has black leather, power steering, brakes, windows, locks. previous owner redid the suspension, brakes, had the engine profesionally rebuilt, balanced and blueprinted, rebuilt tranny, good exhaust, chrome dual tips. i redid the interior last winter, it is in mint condition, the only nonworking thing is the clock, and ac. ac didnt work when i got the car, ive been told by people who have looked at it that it just needs charged, but i dont know for sure. has new power antenna, many new interior parts including the complete dash. all interior bulbs replaced, all exterior bulbs replaced, led's in the front blinkers and all side markers. paint is very nice, only a few chips from daily driving, rear clip has a few small chips that have been touched up, nothing major, cant even see them on the pics i have. engine compartment is very clean. car has plenty of power, handles great, rides great. dont know if it is what you guys would consider car show quality, ive seen some of your cars, but most would consider it that, and i have entered it in one. didnt win anything, only had a day to get my truck and car ready for it, didnt even have time to wax them. very reliable, driven in under freezing temps, above 100 temps, and everywhere between with no problems. never driven in rain or anything though. selling it because i need a daily driver, and would hate to take this thing out in any weather, it deserves better, and i need to use my truck for work. nada books it at 16500, it was sold for 12500, but the buyer backed out because he didnt have time to drive 1000 miles to get it. for you forum members, im setting the price down to 11500. email me at blue1979vette@hotmail.com with any questions. all the pics can be seen at http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=278844

[Modified by egertge, 8:37 PM 8/16/2003]
Old 08-18-2003, 06:54 PM
egertge
Instructor

Default Re: college starting, need to sell my car 79 (egertge)

price is down to 11,000, anybody interested?
Old 08-24-2003, 02:49 PM
egertge
Instructor

Default Re: college starting, need to sell my car 79 (egertge)

nobody at all is interested? is the price too high? i think it is very fair, means how it was sold for 12500 but the guy didnt have time to come pick it up. if it doesnt sell soon, i might have to consider trading it in. has anyone ever done this, and what kind of price can i expect?

Get notified of new replies

To college starting, need to sell my car 79

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: college starting, need to sell my car 79