C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

want replace stock exhaust 1987 A4

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 11:28 AM
dpsantoli
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default want replace stock exhaust 1987 A4

i'm currently in the market for a cat-back exhaust. i would like to replace the exhaust with a stock system. my wife uses the car most of the time so i want to keep it stock(quiet). i did a search for maremount exhaust on this forum with no hits. is there anybody using an aftermarket stock exhaust such as maremount or any other. thanks pat

Last edited by dpsantoli; 01-19-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:39 PM
Donald J . Sparks
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vette exaust

go to midamerica to get the rear Y pipe stainless pipe with an equlizer tube ,this cross pipe really cuts down the noise at highway speeds and makes for a MUCH BETTER RIDE and the cost is about one hundred dollars cheaper than a stock steel pipe I have one and would never go back to the stock pipe , Mega flow converter has a smoother flow due to the way they make it added HP not much but smoother flow better HP and better gas mileage , this pipe fit like a glove . D . J . Sparks 01-18-08
Old 01-19-2008, 02:46 PM
BADDUCK
Le Mans Master

Location: One day you're a Comet...the next day you're dust... Arkansas
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dpsantoli
i'm currently in the market for a cat-back exhaust. i would like to replace the exhaust with a stock system. my wife uses the car most of the time so i want to keep it stock(quiet). i did a search for maremount exhaust on this forum with no hits. is there anybody using an aftermarket stock exhaust such as maremount or any other. thanks pat
Mid America has OEM style dual out mufflers available for $159 pair. Also has Y pipes.

Get notified of new replies

To want replace stock exhaust 1987 A4

Quick Reply: want replace stock exhaust 1987 A4