Classic Magazine Ad

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 05:21 PM
corvetteinquiry
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Classic Magazine Ad

Hello,
I am looking for assistance in finding a specific copy of a classic magazine or a picture of a classic advertisement featuring a Corvette C4. This has been drving me crazy as I am trying to search online. I was telling a friend of mine about this ad who just purchased his first Corvette (1984) and he wants to see it.

Description: It features a 2 page ad of what I believe a 1987 Corvette, but I may off on year. There is also a clear plastic over lay of a Formula 1/Indy car chasis and suspension that would go over the picture of the Corvette showing the simularities of the structure. I believe this ad may have been featured in Car and Driver magazine, again not 100% sure. The last time I saw this ad was when it came out in the 1980s.

Although I remember the ad vividly, the source and type of ad is hazy. There is the possibilty it may have been a Good Year tire ad as well. Again, the publication I am pretty sure about is Car and Driver magazine.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email me or reply and thanks again.
Matt

Last edited by corvetteinquiry; 06-09-2009 at 05:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Classic Magazine Ad