Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

94 Power Seat Switch part number Sports Seats?

Old 06-30-2009, 05:25 PM
tvetta
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Default 94 Power Seat Switch part number Sports Seats?

My seats won't move forward or go back. The car has the sports seats.
There are two switches that control the power seats. The switch on the right hand side of the console controls lumbar etc. The switch on the left controls the seat movement- forward, backward, up and down. This switch controls is a shared switch and can move both the drivers and the passengers seat.
I need to know the part number on this.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:37 PM
EvanD
Drifting

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

Most of these switches are easily disassembled and cleaned....
Old 11-27-2014, 04:23 PM
akbeaver
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tvetta
My seats won't move forward or go back. The car has the sports seats.
There are two switches that control the power seats. The switch on the right hand side of the console controls lumbar etc. The switch on the left controls the seat movement- forward, backward, up and down. This switch controls is a shared switch and can move both the drivers and the passengers seat.
I need to know the part number on this.
The part number is 10211792. They are no longer manufactured. New ones are virtually unobtainium. I have a used one from a 1994 Coupe, if you are interested.

One question. Is this a new problem? And have you recently disconnected the electrical connections under the driver's seat?

It is possible to reconnect the electrical connectors the wrong way, because they are the same, and only the driver's seat will work regardless of the selected position of DR/PS on the switch. This possibility is also mentioned in the Service Manual.

If this is your situation, recheck your under seat connections and see if that corrects the situation. How do I know this??

Jim

Get notified of new replies

To 94 Power Seat Switch part number Sports Seats?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 94 Power Seat Switch part number Sports Seats?