C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Powder coating at home?

Old 03-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Midnight 85
CF Senior Member

I just reread this post and I failed to find anywhere any of us claimed to be a professional. The post is for powdercoating at home, that means hobbyists doing it. I myself don't even claim to be as good as a professional and my work does not turn out as nice as SOME of the pros I've seen, OTOH I have seen some pro jobs that looked like he11.
I can leave this post now knowing it is in excellent hands, it's all yours.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:15 PM
ottawabarber
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Midnight 85 View Post
I just reread this post and I failed to find anywhere any of us claimed to be a professional. The post is for powdercoating at home, that means hobbyists doing it. I myself don't even claim to be as good as a professional and my work does not turn out as nice as SOME of the pros I've seen, OTOH I have seen some pro jobs that looked like he11.
I can leave this post now knowing it is in excellent hands, it's all yours.
Sorry that your experience doesn't meet "standards" of some

Frankly the job you helped me do on my car was excellent and I don't recall seeing any professional certificates in the garage - were they hid behind your tools and photos of your years of automotive history? Mmmmmm - glad I had YOUR skills on my project!!

Another reason to keep lurking here and playing in the barn

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Powder coating at home?

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: