Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

I'm about to start weather stripping replacement...

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 10:19 AM
navy_vette
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GREGGPENN
Not sure I'd advertise when I messed up my own photobucket links.

Go edit the OP in your linked thread. Put the 1st post in Edit mode and add the Corvette folder to your IMG paths. IOW, your urls are missing /Corvette/ as part of the image path.

It's obvious you created a new Photobucket folder called "Corvette" and moved the pics into that folder AFTER you posted them in the linked thread.

That's what happens when you move the location of your links.
Yeah, well, I wasn't to worried about it. I changed them since it would only take a minute or so.

Here is the post again. All fixed.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:13 PM
vetteboy88
Burning Brakes

patience and time.....all of the suggestions have been great so far. just don't do what i did on the halo strip. used a dremel to clean the track after removing the old strip while the track was on the car. worked great, until i turned the dremel to the side and chewed up the paint with the knurled ****....
Old 09-09-2011, 03:23 PM
navy_vette
Burning Brakes

See what me mean with take your time?

Is it visible? If it's not, just take some light grain sand paper to bevel the edges. If you don't, it'll start to chip and will become visible. If you really want to, you can get some rattle can primer, tape off the area around it, and just hit it with a squirt or two. It'll keep the fiberglass from rotting. I don't care what people say, unprotected fiberglass will rot.

If it's visible, amazon has some GM standard touch up paint, or just get some from your local auto parts store.

Quick Reply: I'm about to start weather stripping replacement...