Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

where did that link to make a build sheet go?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 07:24 PM
VikingTrad3r
Oil Producer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,262 Likes on 1,446 Posts

Default where did that link to make a build sheet go?

when i bought my 85 two years ago, there was a link i found that allowed me to make a build sheet.

i can't find it anymore. everything keeps going to the ncm which im fine to do but it does not appear to offer that service anymore.

the link i found 2 years ago was awesome. it showed what the price would have been, allowed us to put our name on it, and showed the rpo codes.

anybody?

i've searched and not found anything. i am not sure that the link i found was the national corvette museum link unless at one time they offered it for free. it was free when i used it. VT.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:26 PM
VikingTrad3r
Oil Producer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,262 Likes on 1,446 Posts

found it! https://corvetteparts.com/page/sticker

Originally Posted by VikingTrad3r
when i bought my 85 two years ago, there was a link i found that allowed me to make a build sheet.

i can't find it anymore. everything keeps going to the ncm which im fine to do but it does not appear to offer that service anymore.

the link i found 2 years ago was awesome. it showed what the price would have been, allowed us to put our name on it, and showed the rpo codes.

anybody?

i've searched and not found anything. i am not sure that the link i found was the national corvette museum link unless at one time they offered it for free. it was free when i used it. VT.
The following users liked this post:
gdl2165 (11-14-2016)
Old 11-14-2016, 11:25 PM
gdl2165
Pro

Received 116 Likes on 83 Posts

Very cool, thanks for bringing that back. I remember seeing that a couple years ago but didn't think to actually save a copy at the time. I did it now though. Amazing what the sticker price was on these cars compared to what you can buy them for now.

Get notified of new replies

To where did that link to make a build sheet go?

Quick Reply: where did that link to make a build sheet go?