Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 03:23 PM
Fireeagle
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Welcome to the forum. I still get plenty of waves from other vette owners and nice comments even if only at a gas station. Enjoy your C4.

The following users liked this post:
ve3hzz (09-19-2017)
Old 09-19-2017, 04:06 PM
yd328
Pro

Received 72 Likes on 68 Posts

Great looking corvette, I like the louvers.

Gary
Old 09-19-2017, 08:58 PM
ve3hzz
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hcbph
Welcome to the forum and sweet looking ride there. Some people wave and some don't - that's life and their loss. I wave whether in the Vette or in the truck. Many don't wave back so don't take it personal.
Thanks for the welcome. No I don't take it personal typically. I do think it's rude even on my bike I get the odd one who is oblivious or just doesn't get it....oh well...hell I wave at everyone LOL....or is it because there waving at me....oh wait is that 5 fingers or??
Old 09-19-2017, 09:04 PM
ve3hzz
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yd328
Great looking corvette, I like the louvers.

Gary
Thanks Gary. There were on the car as purchased. The former owner installed them. He paid a pretty penny for them. More then the ones I'm looking at for my Mustang. I honestly would not have put them on and was debating about removing them. But I've not seen another WITH them (maybe for good reason LOL) so it's unique and I don't HATE them...and they do not obstruct my view. Infact TINTED windows (as I've had a rear hatch window done in a past car) can see LESS out the rear when backing up..so this keeps the sun down and lets me have full view out rear...And they raise for cleaning the glass.

Oh and if anyone else reads this I have the Corvette Museum sticker on the drivers side hatch glass. Is this to commemorate the opening of the museum or was this due to someone having it there some time? I haven't found out yet.

Quick Reply: New Member