C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Corvette Weekend Eureka Springs

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 11:36 AM
scotth48
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

Default Anyone going to Corvette Weekend Eureka Springs

I went last year for the first time and going back again, leaving next week. Going to stop in Branson for a day or two. Met several from the the Lansing Michigan Corvette Club. I've wanted to go for several years, but either I was broke or the car. My goal and purpose was to enter the fuel economy run. I did take a 2nd in the class at just over 26mpg. I averaged over 27 for the whole trip. Car was running rough and I was by myself. You really need a good navigator. The directions for the route were poor according to several others. The winner had over 29mpg and had won several times in the past.
Being like a daily driver car it looked out of place to a lot of Corvettes in the show on Saturday. Millions of dollars sitting there. One car of interest was a red C7 convertible from Texas with a license plate "2HOT4U" and so was the driver!
Narrowing down my rough idle to a intermittent fuel pump. Hope to have problem solved this week.
Still could use a navigator. 2HOT4U available?

Last edited by scotth48; 09-26-2017 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Addition to title
Old 09-25-2017, 11:31 PM
shawn 84&92
Burning Brakes

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

I will be there. I try to go every year, and have most years since the late 90's, it is my favorite show. I have only entered once or twice, but I think I am going to enter my car this year. The last couple of years, there has only been around 20 C4's in the show.

I have a dark red 90 ZR-1, look me up!
Shawn
Old 09-26-2017, 01:43 AM
scotth48
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by shawn 84&92
I will be there. I try to go every year, and have most years since the late 90's, it is my favorite show. I have only entered once or twice, but I think I am going to enter my car this year. The last couple of years, there has only been around 20 C4's in the show.

I have a dark red 90 ZR-1, look me up!
Shawn
Will do. Mine is a 93 Ruby with Michigan license plate PROV811.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Weekend Eureka Springs

Quick Reply: Corvette Weekend Eureka Springs