C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

looking for a shop in north Jersey

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 11:03 PM
C3LT1
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default looking for a shop in north Jersey

looking for a shop to do some work my 1994 LT1. I am thinking about buying Edelbrock cylinder heads and some good cams. Still fairly new to corvettes and rather let a professional deal with those parts.

Thanks,
Old 11-13-2017, 06:54 AM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Where are you located in NJ?? I'm in South Central, near Pt Pleasant, and while my guy hasn't been into C4's lately, he is doing work on my 94 that I bought last week. I've used him for a number of years and he has forgotten more about Corvettes then most people know. His work schedule is sort of over stretched, but he may be interested in doing work for you if you want to check with him.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:10 PM
rrt898
Burning Brakes

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts

Where in North Jersey are you?? Spencer's Speed Shop in Belleville does great work. You will not get a deal, he is expensive. He won't even work on your car if its not worth it. He did my cam, heads, intake, radiator, etc. No matter where you go make plans to go right after the new year. When these shops get busy forget about it!!!

Good Luck
Old 11-20-2017, 10:34 PM
C3LT1
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rrt898
Where in North Jersey are you?? Spencer's Speed Shop in Belleville does great work. You will not get a deal, he is expensive. He won't even work on your car if its not worth it. He did my cam, heads, intake, radiator, etc. No matter where you go make plans to go right after the new year. When these shops get busy forget about it!!!

Good Luck
i am in wayne. I know of a shop in Hawthorne but my work schedule is crazy and haven’t a chance to check it out. I gotten to the point I might do the work myself. But it will take me forever.
Old 11-21-2017, 01:28 PM
whichvette
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by C3LT1
i am in wayne. I know of a shop in Hawthorne but my work schedule is crazy and haven’t a chance to check it out. I gotten to the point I might do the work myself. But it will take me forever.
bills ultimate corvette shop....midland park nj

Get notified of new replies

To looking for a shop in north Jersey

Quick Reply: looking for a shop in north Jersey