Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Gotham Garage (Netflix)

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 04:49 AM
CVG323
Race Director

Received 66 Likes on 51 Posts

Default Car Masters Rust to Riches. (Netflix)

Car Masters Rust to Riches.

Any one watch this show? Showed up on Netflix . They use C4 platform for A LOT of builds and resto-mods.
​​​​​​Also Shawn is a local Corvette parts guy that lives down the street from me. Agent Eran knows him as well, not sure if anyone else here knows him. I have a feeling he supplies all the C4 platforms were seeing on this show lol .

Last edited by CVG323; 09-17-2018 at 04:57 AM.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:41 AM
1993C4LT1
Race Director

Received 612 Likes on 492 Posts

Damn good to hear Shawn is still selling C4 parts. I've bought parts from him in the past. Never seen the show, but will give it a watch.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:01 AM
RetroGuy
Drifting

Received 505 Likes on 311 Posts
Default Hot Wheels!!!

Originally Posted by CVG323
Car Masters Rust to Riches.

Any one watch this show? Showed up on Netflix . They use C4 platform for A LOT of builds and resto-mods.
​​​​​​Also Shawn is a local Corvette parts guy that lives down the street from me. Agent Eran knows him as well, not sure if anyone else here knows him. I have a feeling he supplies all the C4 platforms were seeing on this show lol .
I just saw the first season of Car Masters, very cool fun show; hope they make a second season soon. The girl motorhead is a joy to watch in oh so many ways! The episode where they converted the C4 into a Hot Wheels "Splittin Image" full scale car was amazing!!! They used the Vette's platform and engine modifying the exhaust running it up from the engine, and down the exterior body between the two **** pits. The final result looked very close to this. The episode on their Lincoln Futura build was incredible too.

Old 09-17-2018, 10:29 AM
pologreen1
Team Owner

Received 260 Likes on 239 Posts

Looks cool, thanks for sharing. I'm interested.

https://www.gothamgarage.net/cars.html

Last edited by pologreen1; 09-17-2018 at 10:36 AM.
Old 09-17-2018, 11:18 AM
Akodo
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Binge watched the entire show yesterday. They definitely have a preference for C4 parts, particularly the rear ends. They shelled out 1.6K for one rear end assembly! Seemed high to me, but they, what the market will bear. The Futura was also built off of a C4 frame and powertrain. Its amazing to see what they can bring together, and that water jet CNC they have is worth its weight in gold! Only car they did I didn't like was the green roadster they did, I would have gone a completely different direction on that, I thought it was WAY over done. And yes, Constance brings a certain something to the show. Two certain somethings.

Last edited by Akodo; 09-17-2018 at 11:19 AM.
Old 09-17-2018, 11:40 AM
pologreen1
Team Owner

Received 260 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by Akodo
Binge watched the entire show yesterday. They definitely have a preference for C4 parts, particularly the rear ends. They shelled out 1.6K for one rear end assembly! Seemed high to me, but they, what the market will bear. The Futura was also built off of a C4 frame and powertrain. Its amazing to see what they can bring together, and that water jet CNC they have is worth its weight in gold! Only car they did I didn't like was the green roadster they did, I would have gone a completely different direction on that, I thought it was WAY over done. And yes, Constance brings a certain something to the show. Two certain somethings.
If it was a complete rear hub to hub that is the average going price for years in my oibservation.

Get notified of new replies

To Gotham Garage (Netflix)

Quick Reply: Gotham Garage (Netflix)