Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Anyone using F11 Top Coat

Old 03-13-2019, 07:14 PM
sprink94
CF Senior Member

Default Anyone using F11 Top Coat

If so...Is it better than anything else you have used or is it "Snake Oil".
Old 03-13-2019, 09:33 PM
FAUEE
CF Senior Member

I recently purchased Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax for our daily drivers. I've been very satisfied with its results. Easy to use, very glossy, and keeps the cars looking clean even through rain. I posted a more detailed review in the car care section.

I will eventually try it out on my 92 and my 2012. The 92 has paint (that's the nicest way to describe its paint... existing) so it will be interesting to see if a good buffing and such can make it look decent again.

Short version: If you care most about staying clean and reflections, I can't see spending more on other stuff.
Old 03-14-2019, 08:37 AM
vader86
CF Senior Member

The best thing I've tried on my 88 thus far is Blackfire SiO2 sealant, stuff is great. I've tried the Meguiars hybrid ceramic and its good, just waiting to see how it hold up on my SUV.

I've yet to do ceramic coatings on my vettes but did it on my truck, and that looks good.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: