Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

C4: most underrated Corvette?

Old 05-11-2019, 04:32 PM
ZR80

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Z51JEFF View Post
I absolutely HATE HATE HATE HATE black wheels,that is a wheel that is completely black. These are GS A-molds that have a brushed lip. I really liked the wheels but everybodyís got a set on something so they had to go. Donít know whatís I hate more,a black wheel or Torq Thrust IIs.
I generally agree...except some cars I see do look nice with them. Depends on the car/style I guess.
Old 05-12-2019, 05:29 PM
kael
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 84 Likes on 80 Posts

Somebody say curves?

The following users liked this post:
ZR80 (05-12-2019)
Old 05-13-2019, 01:27 PM
DGXR
CF Senior Member

Received 178 Likes on 165 Posts

In my opinion, yes the C4 styling is under-appreciated. I really appreciate the long, clean lines and don't care much for hyper-aggressive "look at me" styling on street cars. Although the C7 fighter jet look is very handsome
ZR80 (05-13-2019)
Old 05-13-2019, 01:41 PM
Steves LS6
CF Senior Member

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Z51JEFF View Post
I absolutely HATE HATE HATE HATE black wheels,that is a wheel that is completely black. These are GS A-molds that have a brushed lip. I really liked the wheels but everybodyís got a set on something so they had to go. Donít know whatís I hate more,a black wheel or Torq Thrust IIs.

I think black wheels are cool but it is about the details stance, offset, tire size and so on. It all depends on the details working together for the look to work. A-molds look great on a C4 it doesn't matter what color they are. That is why they are the most popular choice.
ZR80 (05-13-2019)
Old 05-15-2019, 06:21 AM
ZHammer
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think they are pure sexy. Always loved the Vette since I was a very small child collecting Hotwheels. I hope some day to get my unicorn car, that being a C2. 65,66 or 67. Been looking for a Big block car and since 65 was the first for many things, I need to start at that year. If my good Lord lets me live long enough, I will get my C2 someday. So yeah, the C4 is an an awesome machine.
Old 05-15-2019, 07:00 AM
JerriVette
CF Senior Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 769 Posts

Excellent pricing makes the c4 an excellent way to get into a corvette. Great way to enjoy life.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C4: most underrated Corvette?

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: