Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

My journey across the continent and back for a 91 red/saddle ZR-1

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 07:22 PM
Mike Holmen
Burning Brakes

Received 93 Likes on 77 Posts

Congrats VT on the new ZR-1 C4 purchase. I look forward to seeing the new ride. My brother bought a low miler 2010 C6 corvette convert about ten years ago in Chicago. I did help him some by driving him to Chicago as I had some work in the Joliet area. Was a fun trip. Cheers.
Old 08-21-2019, 07:07 PM
VikingTrad3r
Oil Producer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,262 Likes on 1,446 Posts

Default the adventure continues

the adventure continues!!

more updates to come.

here is the plate.

The following 2 users liked this post by VikingTrad3r:
FASTAZU (08-21-2019), VETTLIFE (08-25-2019)
Old 12-29-2020, 10:13 AM
Marauderprime
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I read this whole thread and got a kick out of it, this is exactly what I purchased my 86 base model to do (after some thoughtful resto-modding). The funny thing is, I used to be in the Energy sector working out of Florida for an OEM, and my job was to negotiate and draft power plant construction contracts. Management found out that My father was from Toronto and I had a fair amount of family up there, so I became "The Canada Guy," which was how I found out that very few Americans ever bother to look at a map of Canada. They sent me up to Calgary, and then told me I should visit my family in the Township of Vaughan if I had some off time. I was new, so I just thanked them for the opportunity, and said "I just might do that!" Knowing full well that it was the equivalent of sending me to Utah, and telling me I should stop by and visit someone in NYC While I'm in Utah.

Spectacular car, spectacular trip, spectacular post.
Old 12-29-2020, 10:15 AM
Marauderprime
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Also, what is that Black car in your Avatar? Is that an Early C4 with a Late Rear Bumper conversion? Because this is something I have been extremely interested in for a while. Is there somewhere I can go to find more pictures of it? That was actually how I found this thread, I saw your avatar in another thread and looked up threads started by you.

Quick Reply: My journey across the continent and back for a 91 red/saddle ZR-1