C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Manual Seat Center Console Question

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2019, 04:27 PM
wes_wes101
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Manual Seat Center Console Question

Did any C4 ever come with both seats manual? If so, what was in the power seat switch area?

I have switched out my power seat racks for manuals and removed the switches from the center console also. I'm looking for something stock to put there (a cubby or something) but if it doesn't exist then I have plans to 3D print one.

Photos and Ebay links appreciated!
Old 05-28-2019, 05:44 PM
CA1992C4
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by wes_wes101
Did any C4 ever come with both seats manual? If so, what was in the power seat switch area?

I have switched out my power seat racks for manuals and removed the switches from the center console also. I'm looking for something stock to put there (a cubby or something) but if it doesn't exist then I have plans to 3D print one.

Photos and Ebay links appreciated!
My son’s C4 has manual seats, take a photo of where you are looking for a photo and I will take the same shot in my son’s car.
Old 05-28-2019, 06:29 PM
MLaw
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 107 Likes on 53 Posts

I did exactly the opposite procedure from what you did. My car originally had manual seats and I put in power seat tracks with the OEM controls. In place of the seat controls there was as little rectangular tray as shown in the attached picture. There was room for my set of keys but not much else. The tray will fit in exactly the same location as the power seat switch control unit. I would be happy to let you have the tray but I already gave it away to someone else who needed it. I suspect you should be able to find this part through Ebay or from someone parting out a car. Hope this helps.

Old 05-28-2019, 06:45 PM
wes_wes101
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks @MLaw , that’ll help me recognize what I’m looking for! Now I just gotta figure out how people have listed it online. Center console tray, center console cubby, etc.
Old 05-28-2019, 11:55 PM
RedRedRed
Racer

Received 56 Likes on 45 Posts

https://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.c...rimLevel=25296

It looks like it would be part #10 in the diagram on the linked page. It'll give you the part number, but it looks like they're no longer available, not surprisingly.

You could try vette2vette in addition to eBay.

Get notified of new replies

To Manual Seat Center Console Question

Quick Reply: Manual Seat Center Console Question