Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

rear wheel camber?

Old 06-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Rock Steven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rear wheel camber?

When I put my 89 on hoist at home I noticed the right rear wheel sags down quite a bit further than the left. What would be the cause of this
Old 06-08-2019, 09:44 PM
gerardvg
CF Senior Member

Received 106 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by Rock Steven View Post
When I put my 89 on hoist at home I noticed the right rear wheel sags down quite a bit further than the left. What would be the cause of this
Hi one wheel hanging lower than the other check the sway bar is connected to the knuckle, the bushes can wear and pop out but wont be a lot.

does the spring look ok even arc?

The camber means tilt of the wheel from vertical negative or positive, it will only affect the angle of the wheel tire.
Not cause it ti=o hang noticably lower than the other wheel the sway bar will keep them even.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:13 AM
Kevova
CF Senior Member

Received 375 Likes on 359 Posts

The bushings on the larger bolts that attach spring to knuckle. Damaged or loose shock. Broken spring are also possibilities.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: rear wheel camber?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: