Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

A Ricer Tried To Race Me.....ME!!!

Old 11-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Justardnck
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Ricer Tried To Race Me.....ME!!!

I had to take my buddy to the auto parts store this morning. We are leaving PepBoys and there are 2 of those Honda CRXs (I think... Flat silly back to them) 1 newer 1 older both with the buzz boxes on them. We pull up to the light and one was infront of the other, the one in the front kept stirring his rice(reving it up). I looked at my buddy and we busted out laughing(we had the windows open I think we insulted them). The light turns green he and takes off, at this point I was like "He is serious he really want to race me". We get to the next light and I told my buddy to watch this... I turned off the ASR while the light was still red and just laid it to the floor and the vette didn't move an inch just roasted the tires. The light turns green and he hits it I casually drive away at this point all you can hear is pissed off weedeaters outside... I just tipped into it a little and passed this idiot like a shot from a gun.... CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS IDIOT!!!! Did he really think I would even have to work to beat him ? My buddy was just laughing histericly saying this car is awsome . We get to the next light and a couple of mins later here is his buddy in the other ricer I just looked over and said I won't even waste my gas on you . The light turns green and there they go again with the weedeaters, we just started laughing and took the next cut through road and left.

Do these guys really think they have a shot at winning???? I mean if they had NOS maybe but a straight rice rocket... COME ON!
Old 11-06-2004, 02:50 PM
skateparkdave
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06

Lemme just say before the lock congrats, we all have tons of rice eat stories. It's alot of fun but unfortunetly because of, certain liabilities, they dont allow kill stories on the forum. If you have one just say it happened at the track.

Last edited by skateparkdave; 11-06-2004 at 02:56 PM.
Old 11-06-2004, 03:10 PM
USAsOnlyWay
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by skateparkdave
Lemme just say before the lock congrats, we all have tons of rice eat stories. It's alot of fun but unfortunetly because of, certain liabilities, they dont allow kill stories on the forum. If you have one just say it happened at the track.

Though it is great isn't it?

Just an FYI there have been a lot of keyings on the forum lately, and though it is easy to mock them, just becareful, their idiocy runs deep...like their key in your paint!@#$#!!!

Ohh yeah IB4TL

Last edited by USAsOnlyWay; 11-06-2004 at 03:50 PM.
Old 11-06-2004, 03:16 PM
Justardnck
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by skateparkdave

Thanks for the info....DIDN"T I MENTION THIS HAPPENED AT MOROSO MOTORSPORTS PARK Under the supervision of the officials!

And I was not really racing... BELIEVE ME IT WAS NO RACE!!!
Old 11-06-2004, 03:19 PM
Justardnck
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by USAsOnlyWay

Though it is great isn't it?

Just an FYI there have been a lot of keyings on the forum later, and though it is easy to mock them, just becarefuly, their idiocy runs deep...like their key in your paint!@#$#!!!

Ohh yeah IB4TL

Good point I just took my city out of my profile!
Old 11-06-2004, 03:20 PM
bogus
Team Owner

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

I have always like CRX's... They can go fast...

And I could easily build one to embarrass a Vette... I am just too broke to build it.
Old 11-06-2004, 03:23 PM
JB666
Le Mans Master

Great track story!!!

Weedeaters... Gotta love that!! Good one!!

Did both of them have a big Folger's Coffee can mounted to the back of the car?? If so, you should have taken them more seriously
Old 11-06-2004, 03:27 PM
Justardnck
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by JB666
Great track story!!!

Weedeaters... Gotta love that!! Good one!!

Did both of them have a big Folger's Coffee can mounted to the back of the car?? If so, you should have taken them more seriously

The older one had a real nice polished one on his (maybe new or just **** about showing it off) The newer one had one but it was dirty and looked crapy.
Old 11-06-2004, 03:28 PM
LTs LT1
Advanced

I can appriciate their love of cars and performace, but those idiots have now taken up racing up and down the freeways, filming each other... Endangering everyone on the road... they have cause quite a few accidents lately and are responsible for several deaths.. Lets keep it on a track!
Old 11-06-2004, 03:31 PM
Kara
Drifting

Yeah they really do some stupid stuff. Those ricers like that think they are all fast and furious. More like SLOW and Ignorant Good kill BTW
Old 11-06-2004, 03:32 PM
kenv
Le Mans Master

Location: levittown pa. usa Even a bad day with my `Vette, is better than a good day at work
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

In before the lock,
Old 11-06-2004, 03:34 PM
JB666
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Kara
Yeah they really do some stupid stuff. Those ricers like that think they are all fast and furious. More like SLOW and Ignorant Good kill BTW

Just another ugly Vette kill
Old 11-06-2004, 03:40 PM
Kara
Drifting

Originally Posted by JB666
Just another ugly Vette kill
Old 11-06-2004, 03:41 PM
amm0bob
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Racing rice isn't kosher on the streets...

But I can understand how you feel...
Old 11-06-2004, 03:52 PM
Justardnck
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by amm0bob
Racing rice isn't kosher on the streets...

But I can understand how you feel...

The title of this thread is:
This ricer TRIED to race me.... Key Word "TRIED"

I'm telling you guys it was NO race.... I just tipped into it alittle... I never got over 50mph in a 45mph zone. The thread was just stating that these guys wanted to race and I just flexed a little muscle and went on my way.

I need my drivers license!! And I am not willing to give it up or put anyone in harms way to race a RICER!!! It was a goof and a FUNNY story I thought I would share. I didn't mean to offend anybody.

Last edited by Justardnck; 11-06-2004 at 03:55 PM.
Old 11-06-2004, 04:14 PM
skateparkdave
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06

Originally Posted by Justardnck
The title of this thread is:
This ricer TRIED to race me.... Key Word "TRIED"

I'm telling you guys it was NO race.... I just tipped into it alittle... I never got over 50mph in a 45mph zone. The thread was just stating that these guys wanted to race and I just flexed a little muscle and went on my way.

I need my drivers license!! And I am not willing to give it up or put anyone in harms way to race a RICER!!! It was a goof and a FUNNY story I thought I would share. I didn't mean to offend anybody.
It's all good. There's nothing wrong with a fictional story, that could be true, but isn't, for entertainment purposes only. I killed a hopped up Eclipse last night. At the track that is
Old 11-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Halloween
Instructor

Ib4tl

Get notified of new replies

To A Ricer Tried To Race Me.....ME!!!

Old 11-06-2004, 04:43 PM
CentralCoaster
Team Owner

Location: San Diego , CA Double Yellow DirtBags 1985..Z51..6-speed
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Some of these ricers are so slow, that street racing should be legal! I remember driving a borrowed 4cyl ranger, and dumping the clutch and redlining in 1st and 2nd trying to get to a merge lane... The guy next to me in a station wagon leisurely blew my doors off and never noticed I was there.
Old 11-06-2004, 04:54 PM
CentralCoaster
Team Owner

Location: San Diego , CA Double Yellow DirtBags 1985..Z51..6-speed
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

As we speak, someone is postin on a ricer board...

"I rolt up on this Carvette... and that hillbilly biatch was dissin me and my peeps.... so I threw him some revs. He looked a little scared then, I could see his face tremblin with fear. After starin him down at two stoplights, he finally got up the nerve to defend his turf... I dropped it into neutral and let er trail back a bit, to make him think I had a stick shift... then power braked my APC drilled drum brakes to 9000 rpm... my baby was just beggin to be let loose. When the green light busted out, he smoked his redneck nascar lookin tires, and I layed into the throttle bigtime and left him in my dust.. I slowed down to see if I could hear him cryin, but my folgers exhaust tip was roarin too loud. Then the puzzy flies past me and turns off, obviously didnt have the ***** to step up again."
Old 11-06-2004, 04:55 PM
C4DC
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

I don't ever get challenged by the ricers around here...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A Ricer Tried To Race Me.....ME!!!