Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

F/S Heavily ported SLP/Accel LTR intake 52mm TB + much more lots of pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 09:03 PM
ultraviolet70
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default F/S Heavily ported SLP/Accel LTR intake 52mm TB + much more lots of pics

I am selling my LTR intake I have over $1200 invested in his plus countless hours. This intake should flow very well and will be a huge improvent over the factory intake. Many of these parts are new and have only been installed for mock-up, thus this intake is clen and ready to install as-is. I will make sure all bolts are clearly labled to ease installation and as with any install there are some tricks to installing this and whomever buys it I will be happy to help guide them through the install as much as possible (via the phone obviously, unless someone locla happened to buy it).

First up is the true (not a rebadged/reboxed Edelbrock) Accel base fully ported to 1.75" + runner entries with exits to heads ported to a Felpro 1205 (listed by Felpro is 1.28"x2.09"). As you can see in the pics there is also a billet aluminum EGR blockoff plate. All the threads in the thread holes are in good conditon and you will also notice in the pics that Accel has slotted the center holes so the intake can be used on early of late heads.

SLP runners heavily ported and siamesed to match base and plenum. No CSI hole. These were/are new and have only been installed for mock-up and never run.

A fully ported plenum opened to match runners and throttle body opening opened to work with any possible throttle body with EGR walls removed and internal casting smoothed. I purchased this from a forum member for a premium price as it was perfect and had come off a '91 Vette with only 10k miles on it.

Brand new 52mm throttle body. This comes with both style linkages os it can be usd on any year TPI engine. You may notice some scuf marks on the butterflys, this is from me. There were some casting ridges in the entry ports on the throttle body that I didn't like so I smoothed them out nad added some taper to the ports using a flap wheel, you'l also notice the throttle body design has an integrated air foil design.

Fuel rail, later style, no CSI, both feed and return lines same diameter and a Holley billet aluminum adjustable fuel pressure regulator (clears underside of plenum fine)

Full set of stainless steel allen bolts

Orig intake to cyl head torx bolts (I will clean these and have them ready for install before shipping)

Molded breather hose with fitting to valve cover, molded PCV hose, throttle cable bracket, coolan bleed pipe with fitting, custom made throtle cable bracket to work with SLP runners and SS allen bolts,thermostat housing, 160 deg high flow thermostat and coolant nipple

Plenum extension (aluminum) and intake oil splash shield

A full set of gaskets is also included (excluding the intake to heads as noted earlier you need a Felpro 1205 or equivalent brand of your choice) Mr Gasket Large tube runner kit #146 includes 52mm TB gasket and runner gaskets
The runner gaskets will need to be modified to match the intake. This is fairly simple I simply bolted the gaskets to the appropriate intake component trimmed the large portions with scissors and did the detailed work with a dremmel tool and sanding drum.

Other gaskets included are thermostat gasket, distributor gasket, and IAC housing gasket with correct allen bolts specific to included throttle body.

Here is a few pics of the intake assembled

Also a couple teasers of it on an engine. I love the way this intake looks.

$650 + shipping for everything
Old 11-27-2009, 09:31 PM
355tpipickup
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thats one nice lookin LTR setup!! Do u have any pics of the runners to show how much they are siamesed? What are you changing to for a intake setup and why do u not want to use the LTR intake?
Old 11-27-2009, 10:17 PM
ultraviolet70
Drifting

Originally Posted by 355tpipickup
Thats one nice lookin LTR setup!! Do u have any pics of the runners to show how much they are siamesed? What are you changing to for a intake setup and why do u not want to use the LTR intake?
I don't have any other pics of the runners right now, I'll try to get some more for you this weekend.
They are siamesed three plus inches in.
I ended up getting a too good to pass up deal on a Mini Ram so I became another MiniRam leg humper, but I still love the LTR setup.
I have an S-10 truck and really need to upgrade to a fullsize eventually.
If I didn't need the money right now I'd love to hold onto this intake for when that happens because this intake would be awesome put on a mildly built 350/383 and put in a truck.
On a 385 10.5 compression with AFR 195's an XFI268 cam with this intake on the various simulation dynos I ran showed to pull strong to 5500rpm and make 425hp and a ridiculous 550ftlb
It would have been a helluva stoplight car. As I said though I got a great deal on a MiniRam and the car is slowly going to become a race car.
I've started putting together parts to build a 427 SBC fuel injected tunnel ram engine for it eventually that should put out close to 700hp NA. It'll be quite sometime before funds allow me to go any further with this though.
Right now I'm just trying to put together enough mony to get through Xmas.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:20 AM
corvetteronw
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 247 Likes on 200 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran
Cruise-In VIII
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

PM sent
Old 11-28-2009, 11:04 AM
crossfire7
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ultraviolet70
First up is the true (not a rebadged/reboxed Edelbrock) Accel base fully ported to 1.75" + runner entries with exits to heads ported to a Felpro 1205 (listed by Felpro is 1.28"x2.09"). As you can see in the pics there is also a billet aluminum EGR blockoff plate. All the threads in the thread holes are in good conditon and you will also notice in the pics that Accel has slotted the center holes so the intake can be used on early of late heads.

SLP runners heavily ported and siamesed to match base and plenum. No CSI hole. These were/are new and have only been installed for mock-up and never run.

A fully ported plenum opened to match runners and throttle body opening opened to work with any possible throttle body with EGR walls removed and internal casting smoothed. I purchased this from a forum member for a premium price as it was perfect and had come off a '91 Vette with only 10k miles on it.

$650 + shipping for everything

Sweeet setup. You have my interest on this. Can you confirm that the intake ports are symmetrically round?

*edit* Actually now that I look at the rest of the parts that have been ported they all have that uneven wobbly look. Is it just my old monitor?
Old 11-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Calderone
Le Mans Master

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Very good price ...........BUMP !
Old 11-29-2009, 11:45 PM
ultraviolet70
Drifting

Originally Posted by Calderone
Very good price ...........BUMP !
Thanks for the bump
I've had a couple serious PMs showing interest so I'll give it a little while to see if anything comes of them, if not I guess it's off to E-bay (I hate E-bay, but need the money).
Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:54 PM
19Beast90
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have you sold this yet?
thanks
kevin
Old 01-21-2010, 11:47 PM
ultraviolet70
Drifting

Originally Posted by 19Beast90
have you sold this yet?
thanks
kevin
I do still have the whole set-up. I have a couple of others interested in it that I still need to get shipping quotes for them (feel bad I've been horribly busy lately and haven't gotten back to them as quickly as I should have) as well as I've had quite a few offers to part it out but I either want to sell it as a whole or keep it. I haven't really put much effort into selling it because I've been toying with the idea of keeping it for a later project but if someone wants it before I use it I'd be happy to let it go.
I've found a few other small items to throw in with it as well i.e. a modified IAC housing, an IAC valve and TPS sensor.

Side note I'll be out of town for the next few days (leaving tomorrow morning, be back Monday night) so respond to the thread or PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:02 PM
355tpipickup
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

do you by chance have any pics that shows the inside of the slp runners? sure is a nice CLEAN setup!

Get notified of new replies

To F/S Heavily ported SLP/Accel LTR intake 52mm TB + much more lots of pics

Quick Reply: F/S Heavily ported SLP/Accel LTR intake 52mm TB + much more lots of pics