Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WANTED: arm rests 91-96 C4

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 08:01 AM
1994Corvette01
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WANTED: arm rests 91-96 C4

I firmly believe the hardest thing to find in the world are a pair of flip door panel arm rests for this Corvette.

Looking for a decent pair of preferably black (I think that's the only factory color they come as) flip up door panel arm rests for a 91-96 Corvette with the hinge and everything. They don't have to be perfect, but I don't want junk either. I can find used door panels that have them on ebay but don't really need a whole door panel nor do I want to pay $250 to get one. Currently there is one passenger side on ebay but he wants $90.00 for one, he probably knows how hard they are to find too, great.

Willing to pay a reasonable price and shipping for a pair. If the seller has Paypal that's a plus to get your money quickly.

Thanks for looking
Old 08-26-2016, 09:09 AM
Bornwild
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Door arm rest

Hi! Ha try looking on Craigslist? I have a set like new and that is where I found them! You my have too look hard for them but they are out there! John
Old 08-26-2016, 03:31 PM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

Received 100 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by 1994Corvette01
I firmly believe the hardest thing to find in the world are a pair of flip door panel arm rests for this Corvette.

Looking for a decent pair of preferably black (I think that's the only factory color they come as) flip up door panel arm rests for a 91-96 Corvette with the hinge and everything. They don't have to be perfect, but I don't want junk either. I can find used door panels that have them on ebay but don't really need a whole door panel nor do I want to pay $250 to get one. Currently there is one passenger side on ebay but he wants $90.00 for one, he probably knows how hard they are to find too, great.

Willing to pay a reasonable price and shipping for a pair. If the seller has Paypal that's a plus to get your money quickly.

Thanks for looking
The flip up armrests you are referring to were only available in the MY 94-96 run of the C4. The only reason they went to this option is due to the loss of the glove box in the 94 model due to the inclusion of a passenger side airbag in all Corvette's starting with the 94 model. The interior to include the dash and the seats were also redesigned starting with the 94 model. Since these were only available for 3 years (94-96) and they are not being reproduced yet. That $90 part might look a little more reasonable if it's in great shape. As to hard to find parts... Trying finding a ECM or DIS module for a ZR-1 almost unobtainable unless you willing to pay $$$$$$. GC

Last edited by Goldcylon; 08-26-2016 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-26-2016, 05:02 PM
Bornwild
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Door armrest

http://vette2vette.com/ Try these guys? Price and condition are pretty good ?

https://www.vette2vette.com/?q=produ...rest-cover-lid

Last edited by Bornwild; 08-26-2016 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Posting add on

Get notified of new replies

To WANTED: arm rests 91-96 C4

Quick Reply: WANTED: arm rests 91-96 C4