Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

87 eng.parts&86 body parts & 4+3.trans

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 10:52 AM
bandit666
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 87 eng.parts&86 body parts & 4+3.trans

I have off my 87 the complete TPI system with bigger injectors,air box(cut open)heads,smog pump,distributor,and computer with perf. chip I have an 86 parts car with the 4+3 trans. brake and clutch pedals and linkage and shifter,ground effects with rear wing spoiler(no front piece)hood,rear glass,doors,front suspension,nose,tail section with lights and some other small stuff.None of the interior is any good except for the upper dash pad.Some moron smashed all the gauges and info display.I scarfed the d44 for my 87 drag car I'm building and have the d36 sold when I get it out.So they're not available.I'm just outside albany n.y. and prefer you come to me and remove any parts you need.I'm not looking to ship any big stuff.You pay shipping on anything else.I might drive a 100 miles to meet with a serious inquiry.All this stuff is also listed in craigslist under albany ny,corvette parts with a pic of the dark red 86 with stands holding up the back of car.You can contact me through there also.

Last edited by bandit666; 10-20-2016 at 02:24 PM.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:43 PM
Dt86
Safety Car

Received 482 Likes on 342 Posts

Rick it was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you today. If anyone needs parts for their early C4 there's a lot left and Rick is great to deal with.
The following users liked this post:
bandit666 (10-24-2016)
Old 06-20-2017, 02:52 PM
COYER77
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bandit666
I have off my 87 the complete TPI system with bigger injectors,air box(cut open)heads,smog pump,distributor,and computer with perf. chip I have an 86 parts car with the 4+3 trans. brake and clutch pedals and linkage and shifter,ground effects with rear wing spoiler(no front piece)hood,rear glass,doors,front suspension,nose,tail section with lights and some other small stuff.None of the interior is any good except for the upper dash pad.Some moron smashed all the gauges and info display.I scarfed the d44 for my 87 drag car I'm building and have the d36 sold when I get it out.So they're not available.I'm just outside albany n.y. and prefer you come to me and remove any parts you need.I'm not looking to ship any big stuff.You pay shipping on anything else.I might drive a 100 miles to meet with a serious inquiry.All this stuff is also listed in craigslist under albany ny,corvette parts with a pic of the dark red 86 with stands holding up the back of car.You can contact me through there also.
still have distributor?
Old 06-20-2017, 10:41 PM
Cruisinfanatic
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Clifton Park, NY ..............Clearwater, FL ... 85 Original Owner
Received 553 Likes on 432 Posts

Originally Posted by COYER77
still have distributor?
8 month old thread

Get notified of new replies

To 87 eng.parts&86 body parts & 4+3.trans