Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: '86 C4 parts for sale in central Fl.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 09:59 PM
slidervette
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '86 C4 parts for sale in central Fl.

I was rebuilding my vette and lost interest, have alot of cool parts, rear window louver, front clip, rear clip, doors and much more. Must come to me, will not ship. Not interested in making money on these parts, don't even care to break even...Come and get this stuff out of my garage...To many things to list, you will be happy that you got in touch with me!!!!
Old 05-14-2017, 10:27 PM
Cruisinfanatic
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Clifton Park, NY ..............Clearwater, FL ... 85 Original Owner
Received 553 Likes on 432 Posts

Originally Posted by slidervette
I was rebuilding my vette and lost interest, have alot of cool parts, rear window louver, front clip, rear clip, doors and much more. Must come to me, will not ship. Not interested in making money on these parts, don't even care to break even...Come and get this stuff out of my garage...To many things to list, you will be happy that you got in touch with me!!!!
Your post will go away unless you price specific parts. Pictures sell
The following users liked this post:
BV85 (05-15-2017)
Old 05-14-2017, 10:50 PM
slidervette
Advanced

Thanks for the advise sir, but being from NY, I don't expect me and you will be doing much business. With all due respect, although I have been on this forum for many years, I have never sold anything. But I do feel that potential buyers will be able to read between my lines and know a good deal when they read one...As far as prices go, I do not even want to remember what I paid for all these things, so I have no desire to figure out prices unless I have no takers and the people who run this forum insist. Pictures? Brand new needs none.
Old 05-15-2017, 07:42 AM
Zoldier
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where are you located?
Old 05-15-2017, 12:21 PM
kalvin06
Intermediate

pm sent.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:43 PM
Cruisinfanatic
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Clifton Park, NY ..............Clearwater, FL ... 85 Original Owner
Received 553 Likes on 432 Posts

Originally Posted by slidervette
Thanks for the advise sir, but being from NY, I don't expect me and you will be doing much business. With all due respect, although I have been on this forum for many years, I have never sold anything. But I do feel that potential buyers will be able to read between my lines and know a good deal when they read one...As far as prices go, I do not even want to remember what I paid for all these things, so I have no desire to figure out prices unless I have no takers and the people who run this forum insist. Pictures? Brand new needs none.
Forum guidelines require you to list a price for each item you sell. It's the way it is.
slidervette (05-16-2017)
Old 05-15-2017, 08:29 PM
gman35
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

Default replied to pm.

Hey Kevin, it was great talking to you today.. call me back when you can and we can coordinate the best time for me to drive to you. I definately want the A/O forced air kit.. we can work out the details when we talk again.. thanks, gary
Originally Posted by Cruisinfanatic
Forum guidelines require you to list a price for each item you sell. It's the way it is.
Old 05-16-2017, 05:35 PM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Originally Posted by Cruisinfanatic

Best Offers & Gauging Interest
The forum will permit "OBO" or "serious offers" in a sale thread where a price has been stipulated.

We will not permit threads where no price is stated, and asks for open offers. Low ball offers that are clearly ridiculous in nature, will be considered a violation of the forum rule pertaining to "Interference in a for sale," thread:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1118176

Members are not permitted to "gauge interest," in their item for sale thread. Such threads will create an ebay type auction, and that is unacceptable. Sellers must create their thread with an asking price included.
slidervette (05-16-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To '86 C4 parts for sale in central Fl.

Quick Reply: FS: '86 C4 parts for sale in central Fl.